onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Yep. Then settled I wanted Arians once I researched more.

ImlYX.gif

without a doubt?

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
I loved Arians and thought he'd be a great Head Coach for the Bears and I'm not surprised at all it was between him and Trestman for the finalists.I originally loved the Trestman hire, was confused cause his offenses weren't that great when I researched more into him,

For your quote GPP, making me sound good don't you think? My fault for listening to Steve Young.. But called it agian.

Also said I was 'meh' on Mel Tucker.

HAHAHA

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You really cant post flashy gifs because of one person ?

Yep, rather than one whiny bitch turning off images the rest of us have to suffer though a flashy gifless existence.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
I loved Arians and thought he'd be a great Head Coach for the Bears and I'm not surprised at all it was between him and Trestman for the finalists.I originally loved the Trestman hire, was confused cause his offenses weren't that great when I researched more into him,

For your quote GPP, making me sound good don't you think? My fault for listening to Steve Young.. But called it agian.

HAHAHA

90% of the board was meh about Tucker

Thomas31

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
"“I haven’t heard any of that. I didn’t hear all of it. I heard a lot about most of it, but what I did hear, I did not hear any of that.”

-Desperado34

BEARS

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild

HAHAHA

Is the bolded without a doubt?

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Just take a step back real quick.

You literally have done NOTHING to phase out what I've said all along. Me wanted Arians. I never claimed I hated Trestman when he was hired. I poked fun at his press conference and thought he was awkard.

I stated I was iffy due to his mediocre offenses

I stated i wanted Arians more I read about him.

You have literally done nothing but post stuff I've always claimed. Pathetically awesome.

Thanks!

Thomas31

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

Some of us(me...slow clap) HATED the hire day 1. You can go back to the day he was hired and find it....

BEARS

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild

You literally have done NOTHING to phase out what I've said all along. Me wanted Arians. I never claimed I hated Trestman when he was hired. I poked fun at his press conference and thought he was awkard.

You have literally done nothing but post stuff I've always claimed. Pathetically awesome.

Thanks!

Is this without a doubt taking a step back?

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I loved Arians and thought he'd be a great Head Coach for the Bears and I'm not surprised at all it was between him and Trestman for the finalists.I originally loved the Trestman hire, was confused cause his offenses weren't that great when I researched more into him, then read Steve Young quotes and read more n again really liked the Trestman hire.

HAHAHA

You forgot a critical part of your post. You went back to liking Trestman.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
lolz. You must not really understand the dynamics of the NFL then. In truth, you are likely not a fan of the nfl at all if that's how you feel. As if these guys give a shit if they aren't inspired or motivated by their head coach.

I've stated it BEFORE and may have to state it again for you. These guys aren't saints. They aren't some boywonders.. They are a bunch of "alpha male" type a personality meatheads.

LOLZ! Did you learn that all that from an episode of "Playmakers".

Sorry desperetardo, being "alpha males" doesn't gives players a free pass to suck at their jobs and do as they please.

Here are the dynamics: They're getting paid millions of dollars to play a game. Act like a professional and do your fucking job. End of story.

I don't care if your coach is Marc Trestman, Betty White, Sergeant Slaughter, or Vince Lombardi... do your fucking job.

Being an "alpha male" athlete doesn't entitle you to jack shit. Either do your job or be replaced by someone that will. Not respecting your coach is not a valid excuse.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Thanks!

Seems like all I have done is prove that you flip flopped to the point where you settled on wanting Trestman.

But keep flailing around like a kid being thrown in the deep end of the pool. It's fun to watch you back pedal

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Can we get back to talking about jay feely and how he broke his silence please?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You are Captain Full of Shit.

AGAIN. Do you read?

I was really pulling for Arians more I read about the guy- I think he's gonna be a hell of a good coach.--- 1/22/13.

That's who I ended up wanting as Bears HC.

You cannot even quote posts right.... you liked Trestman just as much as any of the rest of us, stop trying to act like you knew all along Arians was the better hire.

Why didn't your parents just smother you when you were a child?

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
LOLZ! Did you learn that all that from an episode of "Playmakers".

Sorry desperetardo, being "alpha males" doesn't gives players a free pass to suck at their jobs and do as they please.

Here are the dynamics: They're getting paid millions of dollars to play a game. Act like a professional and do your fucking job. End of story.

I don't care if your coach is Marc Trestman, Betty White, Sergeant Slaughter, or Vince Lombardi... do your fucking job.

Being an "alpha male" athlete doesn't entitle you to jack shit. Either do your job or be replaced by someone that will. Not respecting your coach is not a valid excuse.

Well, tbey obviously disagree with you, Broc. Make sure you go tell a "professional" football player how to do their job so they can tell you to go fuck your self and they don't care what you think.