Feely Breaks His Silence

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Guys.... just stop.... Despbro wins 99% of his arguments.... you don't have a chance

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
You would think that with such amazing powers of foresight and the ability to be right 90% of the time despbro would be winning at life bankrolling millions instead of living in his parents basement... but I digress.

In regards to the actual topic at hand, I still don't buy into all the "leadership" bullshit. I don't care if you respect the HC or think he's a nerd or whatever, that's not a valid excuse to suck at your job. The lack of an alpha male "leader" shouldn't prevent you from making the correct block, making a catch, making an accurate throw, etc.

I don't give a shit if Trestman was the biggest beta male introvert nerd the NFL has ever seen. ACT LIKE A GOD DAMN PROFESSIONAL AND DO YOUR FUCKING JOB.

Oh and if you're going to make the case that leadership is some huge deal when it comes to the HC then you can't just sweep it under the rug when it comes to the QB. You can't have it both ways. If it's a huge deal that Trestman was a shitty leader then it's also a huge deal that Cutler was a non-existent leader.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
And I present to you the nail in the coffin:

Post dated on 01/12/2013

Again....Again, you are not understanding what I am damn saying. I never said I never wanted Trestman.

I'm saying THIS.. Whih was AFTER. You are really trying hard to prove me wrong but after I read more about Arians I wanted Bruce. The hell is wrong with you?

I was really pulling for Arians more I read about the guy- I think he's gonna be a hell of a good coach.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is a funny thread.

I thought Trestman was a terrible Head Coach from the beginning. I didn't waiver and I took a lot of heat for it. I was right. Do I get a prize?

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Again....Again, you are not understanding what I am damn saying. I never said I never wanted Trestman.

I'm saying THIS.. Whih was AFTER. You are really trying hard to prove me wrong but after I read more about Arians I wanted Bruce. The hell is wrong with you?

I was really pulling for Arians more I read about the guy- I think he's gonna be a hell of a good coach.

Then after you said that you then said I wanted Trestman first then Arians then Trestman again.

You can't say I saw the light after the nail in the coffin post and then disregard a post after saying that you wanted trestman again

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
You would think that with such amazing powers of foresight and the ability to be right 90% of the time despbro would be winning at life bankrolling millions instead of living in his parents basement... but I digress.

In regards to the actual topic at hand, I still don't buy into all the "leadership" bullshit. I don't care if you respect the HC or think he's a nerd or whatever, that's not a valid excuse to suck at your job. The lack of an alpha male "leader" shouldn't prevent you from making the correct block, making a catch, making an accurate throw, etc.

I don't give a shit if Trestman was the biggest beta male introvert nerd the NFL has ever seen. ACT LIKE A GOD DAMN PROFESSIONAL AND DO YOUR FUCKING JOB.

Oh and if you're going to make the case that leadership is some huge deal when it comes to the HC then you can't just sweep it under the rug when it comes to the QB. You can't have it both ways. If it's a huge deal that Trestman was a shitty leader then it's also a huge deal that Cutler was a non-existent leader.
lolz. You must not really understand the dynamics of the NFL then. In truth, you are likely not a fan of the nfl at all if that's how you feel. As if these guys give a shit if they aren't inspired or motivated by their head coach.

I've stated it BEFORE and may have to state it again for you. These guys aren't saints. They aren't some boywonders.. They are a bunch of "alpha male" type a personality meatheads.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
This is a funny thread.

I thought Trestman was a terrible Head Coach from the beginning. I didn't waiver and I took a lot of heat for it. I was right. Do I get a prize?

You can now claim you are right 90% of the time

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Then after you said that you then said I wanted Trestman first then Arians then Trestman again.

You can't say I saw the light after the nail in the coffin post and then disregard a post after saying that you wanted trestman again
Yep. And ended it after Trests hire stating I wanted Arians the more I read about him.

Then said I was worried he was going to be a glorifed OC.

Trying so hard, but damn am I right again.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Despbro since the collapse of Emery/Trestman you have gone on a posting crusade proclaiming how you knew these nerds would fail all along and that is why you wanted Arians.... but you didn't know.... you held out hope for Trestman being a good coach who would bring out the best in Jay just like the rest of us.

You liked Arians.... great.... but until Trestman and Emery collapsed you didn't say shit about how you wanted Arians over Trestman.

You are Captain fucking Hindsight and if we were not all restrained we would be posting flashy gifs to get you to run to your fucking mommy whom you live with.

Get off your high horse and admit you didn't know shit just like the rest of us.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Trestmans demeanor and Browns comment made me question the move... Absolutely. I may get shit about Arians because I was such a fan of him as HC; but I always stuck by my word on wanting Arians over Trestman.

Still makes ya wonder
First option witout a doubt is Marc Trestman and 2nd 1a is Bruce Arians and 1b is Dennison

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Yep. And ended it after Trests hire stating I wanted Arians the more I read about him. Then decided that I wanted Trestman again

Then said I was worried he was going to be a glorifed OC.

Trying so hard, but damn am I right again.

FIFY

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You can now claim you are right 90% of the time

I also thought the Bears would be SB contenders this year so I have my misses too. I'll claim 70.9% as that is my percentage of being correct in the CCS pick game.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Revisionism is high here.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Despbro since the collapse of Emery/Trestman you have gone on a posting crusade proclaiming how you knew these nerds would fail all along and that is why you wanted Arians.... but you didn't know.... you held out hope for Trestman being a good coach who would bring out the best in Jay just like the rest of us.

You liked Arians.... great.... but until Trestman and Emery collapsed you didn't say shit about how you wanted Arians over Trestman.

You are Captain fucking Hindsight and if we were not all restrained we would be posting flashy gifs to get you to run to your fucking mommy whom you live with.

Get off your high horse and admit you didn't know shit just like the rest of us.[/QUOTEYou are Captain Full of Shit.

AGAIN. Do you read?

I was really pulling for Arians more I read about the guy- I think he's gonna be a hell of a good coach.--- 1/22/13.

That's who I ended up wanting as Bears HC.

yttocs

Liked Posts:
You really cant post flashy gifs because of one person ?

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Get off your high horse and admit you didn't know shit just like the rest of us.
You are Captain Full of Shit.

AGAIN. Do you read?

I was really pulling for Arians more I read about the guy- I think he's gonna be a hell of a good coach.--- 1/22/13.

That's who I ended up wanting as Bears HC.

But it wasn't, you wanted Trestman, then Arians, then Trestman

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Still makes ya wonder

Yep. Then settled I wanted Arians once I researched more.

ImlYX.gif

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
LOL, fucking gpphat just going in dry on despbro.

Shit he spammed the boards with his man love of Arians...figured it was my duty to call him out on his bullshit