Feely Breaks His Silence

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Idk what's worse, despbro winning 90% of his arguments here while somehow being wrong 90% of the time; or the fake epilepsy victim card he's used to get many a posters banned..

When will the madness end despbro?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I'd keep Emery and Trestman. Then, I'd draft Brett Hundley. I like that guy.

Ijustposthere

Um, yeah, I was saying that until the Bears completely fell apart. What's your point?

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
I was curious on how you were going to backpedal out of that one, glad that you 90% predictable in all your actions.

You said that Arians was your guy from the get go and I just showed where you said you wanted Trestman, then Arians, then back to Trestman. So really you wanted Trestman from the jump and only claimed to be all over Arians jock after Trestman failed. Nice try though despbro
Nope.

Stop trying. Always wanted Arians. Someone a few months ago bumped another thread of me stating how bad I wanted Arians. I was flattered.

Righhhttt again.

I kept going back to Trestman out of acceptance, but I surely would have had Arians over him any day of the week. I never wavered from that. If you have enough time maybe you should go to Trestmans press conference thread; I know I was in there getting flamed for saying it's unreal this boob was hired as HC

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
I Just don't know what to believe anymore, despbro claims to be right 90% of the time but we see he is wrong closer to 90% of the time. He says he has been an Arians bro from the get go and then evidence comes out that shows he was a Trestman nuthugger. If information gets leaked that he isn't epileptic, a lot of apologies will be in order. We need Maury to come here and administer a polygraph.

382d75de7555ae483b5d5755d0262436ce35e1019d001401c3cc4a370f4c8aed.jpg

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Lol...what does that have to do with you flat out lying about "always [sticking] by [your] word on wanting Arians over Trestman." Run for the hills Desbro, run from your complete horseshit statements!
Go play your fantasy medal, TJ.

Nope. Another thread was bumped a few months ago stating I always wanted Arians over Marc.

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
Idk what's worse, despbro winning 90% of his arguments here while somehow being wrong 90% of the time; or the fake epilepsy victim card he's used to get many a posters banned..

When will the madness end despbro?

Desbro wins less arguments than the 76ers do basketball games. He knows as much about football as Gandhi does fine dining.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Really?

Oh cut it out. I got so much shit on here for saying Trestman was a dork who couldn't control a locker room. An awkward introvert who in no way should b in charge of a NFL locker room.

Idk if some felt they could relate to Marc on some level, but people got really defensive of his dorkness.

Still lol at his awkward first press conference. Kinda cringe worthy.

Why do you solely focus on Trestman's failures off the field. Why don't you sprinkle in some of his shitty game decisions to mix it up a bit?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Go play your fantasy medal, TJ.

Nope. Another thread was bumped a few months ago stating I always wanted Arians over Marc.

Was it created before or after the one that was just bumped?

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I thought Arians was a dead topic?

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Nope.

Stop trying. Always wanted Arians. Someone a few months ago bumped another thread of me stating how bad I wanted Arians. I was flattered.

Righhhttt again.

I kept going back to Trestman out of acceptance, but I surely would have had Arians over him any day of the week. I never wavered from that. If you have enough time maybe you should go to Trestmans press conference thread; I know I was in there getting flamed for saying it's unreal this boob was hired as HC

Keep backpedaling, I have provided evidence of you stating you originally wanted Trestman not Arians. If this is wrong please give us evidence. Link the Trestman presser thread that shows you were on the Arians train and not on the Trestman train.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Desbro...you might as well put the gauntlet down and say you've been had

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Desbro...you might as well put the gauntlet down and say you've been had

Maybe if he waits long enough someone will post a My Little Pony gif and he'll be able to get them banned?

I see right through you despbro

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Maybe if he waits long enough someone will post a My Little Pony gif and he'll be able to get them banned?

I see right through you despbro

I wanted to post hypnotoad to calm everyone down but was not sure if it would be considered malicious.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

So was that the initial Arians thread, to which you eventually changed your decision to Trestman, or was that the second time you liked Arians before going back to wanting Trestman.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So was that the initial Arians thread, to which you eventually changed your decision to Trestman, or was that the second time you liked Arians before going back to wanting Trestman.

:jackson: