Feely Breaks His Silence

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I wanted to post hypnotoad to calm everyone down but was not sure if it would be considered malicious.

Hypnotoad is a VERY bannable offense.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
More despbro fun

http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/...ke-the-Trestman-hire-as-HC?highlight=Trestman

I loved Arians and thought he'd be a great Head Coach for the Bears and I'm not surprised at all it was between him and Trestman for the finalists.I originally loved the Trestman hire, was confused cause his offenses weren't that great when I researched more into him, then read Steve Young quotes and read more n again really liked the Trestman hire. Hearing stories of how great and personable of a guy he is in the city really goes a long way too. Very exciting to read and see how nice Marc seems to be with the fans and public, not to mention a guy who brought a very solid staff with him(I'm meh on Tucker though) along with good offseason signings.

http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/...search-still-ongoing/page5?highlight=Trestman

This was before it was officially announced that Trestman got the job

Trestman would be a GREAT hire

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
thread_delivers-yon.jpg

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Found it.. Pound sand, buddy!

You know, I've been reading your posts lately about Arians in light of the colossal disappointment that is the 2014 Chicago Bears.

I'm glad I could find a early 2013 post regarding your liking of the man. Seems like most people had Arians pegged as their last option because of his age and "average" PIT/IND offenses under his command.
--Guy who bumped it for me.

Me too man, me too. I was really pulling for Arians more I read about the guy- I think he's gonna be a hell of a good coach. Looks like a blast to play for. Believe it was one hell of a tough decision for Emery

And you are DONNNEEEEEE

http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/...ce-Arian-s-thoughts-on-Cutler-Emery-Bears-etc

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
#BOOM

Thread is done. Good day, Gentlemen.. Victory is sweet. God damn I'm good!

tumblr_inline_mrfkmyicmN1qz4rgp.gif

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Bwahahaha...so you were just jumping on the bandwagon and sucking Trestman's dick because he got the hire? Way to stand by your man there Desbro. Have you been to the neurologist recently to make sure you aren't delusional as well? This shit is just fucking comical.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
This post dated 01-11-2013:

This post dated 01-22-2013:

0c4VdSS.gif
I was really pulling for Arians more I read about the guy- I think he's gonna be a hell of a good coach.

I was really pulling for Arians more I read about the guy- I think he's gonna be a hell of a good coach.

Dude, you are tryin' too hard! You are done! Finished! You and the little clique on here are done. You got nothing on me. I liked and accepted Trestman; but he was never truly my guy. Always wanted Arians. You got me in a 11 DAY DIFERENCE.. Holy shit. I wish you were joking.

Oh, and in that same thread I was right about the Cutler extension. :)

I said 5 years.. But he got whatt? 7?

hahahahhaa

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Despbro, just admit you were wrong. You weren't as clairvoyant about Trestman as you try to make it seemed, and though those of us that were around already knew that, this is clear proof. Many liked Arians, he wasn't some unknown quantity to the board. Many of us jumped on the Emery/Trestman bandwagon that completely collapsed. Why is it so hard for you to admit you were wrong? It's not like you liking Trestman had some butterfly effect on the tragedies of the universe.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
90% of arguments

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
And I present to you the nail in the coffin:

Post dated on 01/12/2013

First option witout a doubt is Marc Trestman and 2nd 1a is Bruce Arians and 1b is Dennison

Despbro do not open the spoiler tag, it may cause an episode

tumblr_mveg6jTJdG1r4q586o1_500.gif

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Despbro, just admit you were wrong. You weren't as clairvoyant about Trestman as you try to make it seemed, and though those of us that were around already knew that, this is clear proof. Many liked Arians, he wasn't some unknown quantity to the board. Many of us jumped on the Emery/Trestman bandwagon that completely collapsed. Why is it so hard for you to admit you were wrong? It's not like you liking Trestman had some butterfly effect on the tragedies of the universe.
But there is nothing for me to be wrong about. Trestman is whatever. I have stated before I liked the guy, but JUST AS I WAS QUOTED IN SAYING; the more I read about Arians the more he was my guy.

Why should I apologize for coming to my senses and stating the more I knew, the more I wanted Arians?