In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
You need to scroll up and read my revision. I think you’ll like it.

Post 55
Touche! I do indeed like the revision. I think Odunze is a little overrated and Hunter is a little old, but I would be ok with both.

Josh Allen or Brian Burns should get the 12:01am Lovie Smith is at their door with a contract treatment.

I like Antonio Winfield Jr and Madabuike as follow-ups to complete the defense.

Trade down to #3 for MHJ as stated, don't expect a huge haul but a 2024 2nd rounder is mandatory.

At #9 it's Bowers or Jared Verse if they can't sign either DE in FA.

2nd rounder added becomes a QB (McCarthy/Penix) or Center....Perhaps a DT like T-Sweat or Safety

After those picks the rest is BPA and prepare for the playoffs resurgence

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Ah…the fun, disillusioned time of year.

Jacksonville isn’t about to let their star 26 year old pass rusher hit FA. Allen will be tagged or extended. The jags walk into FA with just over 25 mil in cap space per spotrac.

Brian burns isn’t a free agent, Carolina picked up his 5th year option. Carolina has also turned down multiple trade offers in multiple years involving multiple 1st round picks in a return. They aren’t letting him go. Get that shit out of here.

Saying ‘f it go deep’ then drafting Marvin Harrison Jr is an oxymoron. If you think he’s a deep threat when he barely beats a 4.5 40 time, then you have no clue who/what player you’re drafting. You (like most fans) just see his dad’s HOF name, a few vignettes of MHJr pu king dbs who aren’t making it to the next level, and already made up your mind what he is, more so isnt. I highly encourage you and everybody else who wants him to actually understand what he is instead of look at his name and assume he’s his dad but better.

The bears presently have the 31st ranked OL and your best idea is to draft a guy in the 3rd round and sign a mid-20s star C that another team will TOTALLY let go without trying to keep. The Phins may lose Williams, because they need to shed 25 mil to get into the black, but a 26 year old star C will have a big market.

Puff puff pass OP. You got the good shit.

Brian Burns is a UFA so I suggest you get your facts straight. He’ll most likely get tagged but please get your uninformed shit out of here.

Also, if you think MHJ is running a 4.5 at the combine, please pass along what you’re smoking. He’s so smooth and such an excellent route runner that he doesn’t appear as fast as he actually plays. He was timed as fast as 23.5 miles per hour on the field last season. Is that fast enough for you? Look at the comps for that number.

At least you confidently posted your incorrect information. I’ll give you points for style.

Last edited: