Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

msadows

Liked Posts:
caleb has a 5.6yards per attempt, that puts him in the same category as the great jacoby brisket

msadows

Liked Posts:
caleb is a bottom 5 qb in the nfl thru the first 4 weeks. Hopefully by week 12 he's at least in the top 20, otherwise this message board might have a meltdown.

RPMcMurphy47

Liked Posts:
If CW isn't miles better than the bears version of Fields by year 2 and/or 3 then we have a major problem. There shouldn't be a comparison down the line or he'd be kind of an epic bust.

msadows

Liked Posts:
If CW isn't miles better than the bears version of Fields by year 2 and/or 3 then we have a major problem. There shouldn't be a comparison down the line or he'd be kind of an epic bust.

Fields could also develop under the steelers.

He looks much more confident on the steelers than I ever saw him with the bears. It was never a lack of talent, it was just a lack of being able to play QB.

We already have, bro.

Nah, I troll the kid but most people still have hopes that are sky high, including me. Its 4 games, but if he's still throwing under 6 Yards Per Attempt by week 8-10 then I think we have a problem. I think he understands and reads the coverages very well for how early he is in his career but the lack of accuracy is extremely concerning

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Williams looks pretty good for a rookie. I am hoping that next season he will have a quality coaching staff to work with. I wish nothing but the best for former Bear JF.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Williams looks pretty good for a rookie. I am hoping that next season he will have a quality coaching staff to work with. I wish nothing but the best for former Bear JF.

5.6 yards per attempt seems to be good for bears fans

tcmtrinity

Liked Posts:
I was interested in it since everything I have seen has been Fields with 4 seasons vs Williams with 4 starts... so I dug up some data on rookie vs rookie. Honestly, I was and still on the fence of one vs the other but interesting none the less.

View attachment 40902

View attachment 40903
I believe you must manage your time
very well to have enough time in your life to engage in this research. Kudos to your time
management skills, I say.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Yes, because the OC keeps calling those "throw the ball 10 yards past the open WR" plays.

Or check down to swift 10 times a game

Waldron actually is scheming a lot of downfield plays, gayleb is just missing them.

Think I heard on ESPN 1000 from waddle yesterday that he's 12/42 on throws of 10+ yards for 1td and 3 ints. Thats dogshit, rookie or not rookie.

That must be on the OC too, lol.