Fields vs Williams comparison

greg23

Liked Posts:
I’m thinking of banning him from all threads that have Fields name in it, could you imagine him having to talk about the bears?
Wrong again; as usual for you......go ahead and chart my posts; I guarantee there are way more about the bears than rb1

But you won't; you'll just threaten and/or ban

GoDJtop10

Liked Posts:
I don’t believe it’s a fair comparison, considering Justin’s rookie season didn’t have the weapons that Caleb has, plus Justin’s GM and head coach were lame ducks that would be fired at the end of his rookie season.

Canth

Liked Posts:
I don’t believe it’s a fair comparison, considering Justin’s rookie season didn’t have the weapons that Caleb has, plus Justin’s GM and head coach were lame ducks that would be fired at the end of his rookie season.

I mean, I understand all that. But, I think we often forget that the Bears technically made the playoffs the year before they drafted Fields. Sure, they backed their way into it and only had a .500 record. But the defense was generally solid, but then as losses mounted, if I remember right, Nagy lost the locker room.

But it was not like there was completely nothing there. It just seemed that age caught up with several key players, like Allen Robinson, Justin's rookie year and then the years of trading up finally started really catching up to Pace as there was no depth when injuries hit.

I think the Robinson one in particular is maybe where there was a fall sense of security? He had just had seasons of 1147 yds with 7 TDs and 1250 yds with 6 TDs. Then Justin's rookie season he only plays 12 games and only had 410 yds and 1 TD and has basically just been irrelevant in the league ever since.

And then of course, the big problem that still exists today is that is has been a long while since the Bears had a good OL. That was true for Fields and is still an issue for Williams.

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
Or check down to swift 10 times a game

Waldron actually is scheming a lot of downfield plays, gayleb is just missing them.

Think I heard on ESPN 1000 from waddle yesterday that he's 12/42 on throws of 10+ yards for 1td and 3 ints. Thats dogshit, rookie or not rookie.

That must be on the OC too, lol.

You are rapidly becoming intolerable. WTF happened??

mecha

Liked Posts:
hey dudes

Justin Fields doesn't play for the Chicago Bears anymore and never will again

like that annoying song, let it go. you're like the basic bitch equivalent of sports fans with this nonsense

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Take a bow
I'll take the arrow as well.

What is it about QBs that have members on this board seemingly lose their minds? It's amazing how often I've been called a jock sniffer or hater of the same fucking QB when my perceptions are always measured and consistent with their overall play/progression. Lots of jaundiced eyes here. For the record, I like our current QB situation even though I haven't seen enough from either the starter or backup to claim them stars or meh.

I hope all our starters stay healthy but if you're a dumbfuck, that means I hate every backup, LOL.

Last edited:

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
People are sick of this franchise selling hype and would prefer to watch winning football week to week.
Which leads to them being absolute fucking ret@rds despite having the best qb prospect the bears have ever had. The whining about his first 4 games (each showing improvement) is next level stupid. But bears fans have had a strong claim on dumbest fan base in sports for decades

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Fox NFL Sunday just had a conversation about Fields and Williams. Strahan and Long both said the horrible Bears coaching staff is the problem in Chicago, not the players, specifically the QB's.

They are using Fields improved play in Pit. as an example.

Too many Bears "fans" refuse to see the real problem. When they clean out that shit coaching staff the QB play will drastically improve.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
There's no question that CW continues to develop and improve,my biggest concern is the looming spectre of how much he improves with this organization. Regardless of how you feel about JF,he's a better QB on his new team. The guy we'll face today was the first QB this year to throw for 300+ 3 TD's and score 30+ two weeks ago. The 'Red Rifle' is a 3X Pro Bowler who led the Bengals to five consecutive PO appearances.........he too was a BUM here!

jc456

Liked Posts:
I'll take the arrow as well.

What is it about QBs that have members on this board seemingly lose their minds? It's amazing how often I've been called a jock sniffer or hater of the same fucking QB when my perceptions are always measured and consistent with their overall play/progression. Lots of jaundiced eyes here. For the record, I like our current QB situation even though I haven't seen enough from either the starter or backup to claim them stars or meh.

I hope all our starters stay healthy but if you're a dumbfuck, that means I hate every backup, LOL.
How about Khalil Herbert, best yards per carry back on the team and nothing in here discussing

Canth

Liked Posts:
Fox NFL Sunday just had a conversation about Fields and Williams. Strahan and Long both said the horrible Bears coaching staff is the problem in Chicago, not the players, specifically the QB's.

They are using Fields improved play in Pit. as an example.

Too many Bears "fans" refuse to see the real problem. When they clean out that shit coaching staff the QB play will drastically improve.

Pretty sure most fans are upset with this coaching staff. The media definitely called them out too with personnel usage and such in the first couple of weeks.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Pretty sure most fans are upset with this coaching staff. The media definitely called them out too with personnel usage and such in the first couple of weeks.
My thoughts on the fans misplaced blame for the passing game problems being QB problems is based on some fools that post here. The media (Fox NFL Sunday) got it 100% correct pointing at the coaching staff as the real problem.

Moses Moreno

RB1 - VELUS JONES JR
Liked Posts:
Which leads to them being absolute fucking ret@rds despite having the best qb prospect the bears have ever had. The whining about his first 4 games (each showing improvement) is next level stupid. But bears fans have had a strong claim on dumbest fan base in sports for decades
TL was the greatest QB prospect since Luck and his development got bungled. Fields was an excellent prospect and we bungled his development.

Blindly trusting this fucking franchise to develop a QB is maybe the dumbest shit I've ever heard. Get this kid an offensive line and a top tier offensive head coach or he will get ruined.

Players can lose confidence and just because Caleb is special doesn't mean that the Bears can't Bears him. This isn't an ideal start to his career.