Fire Pace and Nagy

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Nothing will happen unless they end up with a losing record. The D will save their jobs

freddylamar

Liked Posts:
I have never hoped the Bears would lose a game. Never. This is the first time that I have ever been alright with the Bears losing and I’m hoping we go 5-11. Total rebuild. New coach. New GM. Trade away the big contracts and stack some draft picks. Find someone that understands you need more than defense to win. Understands the importance of an offensive line. Most penalized team in NFL, almost last offense (again), and an offensive line that is comical. I’d rather suffer these next few years and rebuild. Just pray we get the right coach and GM this time.

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
I’ve been putting this day off and trying to find reasons to defend them but I’m done. They both have to go.

Pace for the position our roster is in. The insanely terrible handling of the QB position. The poor FA signings. The lack of responsibility.

Nagy—-strictly for his continuous terrible play calling. His terrible 4th down calls. Shit gimmick plays. His clock management is awful as well. If he would have just given up play calling a few weeks back I’d have given him a pass because I think he’s a good HC but insanely stubborn and terrible playcaller.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Nothing will happen unless they end up with a losing record. The D will save their jobs
I don't know, a loss like this is not going to make the McCaskey family happy. I think they are getting fired. I don't see the Bears winning another game this year. To me, this was one of the most inept performances on offense in Bears history (there has been many).

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Why don’t you cheap asses get a billboard!

Bust

Liked Posts:
Team started off 5-1 so it adds more pressure on Nagy to stop the bleeding.

An epic collapse all but ends Nagy's run here with just a year left on his deal. The offense never took the next step and progressively got worse under his watch. These are his guys, new O line coach, hiring unemployed Lazor, Monty over Jordan Howard, keeping kmet on the bench, benching Mitch, over utilizing Patterson on offense etc.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
It all comes back to Pace. Could you imaging thinking Nagy was like McVey or Doug Pederson?

And never forget all the draft picks Pace traded away that could have been used on the oline.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
It all comes back to Pace. Could you imaging thinking Nagy was like McVey or Doug Pederson?

And never forget all the draft picks Pace traded away that could have been used on the oline.
Yep but it all goes back to missing on the QB. You fuck that up and everything else will fail. He fired himself.

mcbear34

Here for the Wins
Liked Posts:
It's sad and hard to watch.