Fire Pace and Nagy

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
If someone gets fired it’s gonna be Lazor or DeFillippo as a scapegoat. We all know Nagy is the one in charge though

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
pace can be fired now...keep nagy till seasons end, he's still useful for helping the bears rack up losses, they need to improve draft position

Trayhezy

Liked Posts:
Pace should throw Nagy under the bus...if not he will lose his job too.

Nagy and the media sold most of you on the idea that Trubisky was the problem with the offense.
So Pace goes and gets Nagy "his guy" in Foles.

Same people convinced us we need a special tight end for Nagy's great system.
Pace goes and gets Graham, and drafts Kmet whom Nagy wont even use.

The offense is sucking worse, with the offensive guru having his input. He has to go.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I believe Dallas has 4 back up lineman in and Gilbert at QB...they drive down and got 3 vs the Steelers.....their coaching staff isn't anything to be bragged about...but at least their scheme is to their players strengths.....Nagy and his bs scheme need to gtfoh

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Nothing will happen unless they end up with a losing record. The D will save their jobs

I don't know, a loss like this is not going to make the McCaskey family happy. I think they are getting fired. I don't see the Bears winning another game this year. To me, this was one of the most inept performances on offense in Bears history (there has been many).

I didn't see the game today.....but not scoring til the 4th qrt.( and losing) is very problematic. With another loss, swift action might be necessary.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Let's recap Pace's major decisions

Hires John Fox
Lasts 3 years with losing record

Hires BHVWGHC
In 3rd year going from 12-8-tbd in wins
Labeled an offensive genius; more like an offensive Special person

Signs Mike Glennon for 18 mil
Whatever, had the space and one year deal but clearly he sucks and the most damning part, Pace says he loved him since he came out of college

Trades up to draft Trubiksy
Over Mahomes and Watson
Pairs him with a coach who runs an offense that doesn't fit his qb

Indicates he really liked Marcus Mariotta since he came out of college

Trades for Nick Foles
Apparently he will fit the coaches offense
Problem is he sucks and the head coach/play caller sucks

Is this they guy you want to hire a 3rd coach and/or select a 4th qb????

He clearly can't spot talent on offense despite him having a pretty good feel for finding defensive players.

As for the BHVWGHC.....he needs to be fired as the play caller.....20 games ago

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If someone gets fired it’s gonna be Lazor or DeFillippo as a scapegoat. We all know Nagy is the one in charge though

This is the only thing I'm hopeful of. We already scapegoated the OC and the OL coach after last season. You can't do it again imo.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Bump.

7 points in 9 games in the 3rd quarter. Who can check if that is an NFL record through 9 games?

shoez90

Liked Posts:
its just fukin tragic though GB has twenty years of prosperity. NE has Brady the cowboy, 49ers the list is actually pretty long. Yet we as a founding member as to mean been here a while no Baltimore or Jacksonville upstart can't get it right. I don't think any team of value sorry Cleveland has had our QB luck. We absolutely suck at it and we have wasted HoF talent Sorry Butkus, Sayers, Urlacher, Briggs and now Mack on it. We hold onto trash way longer than other teams we scout with our gut he buy low talent at top shelf prices wtf is goin on here seriously. Making money is cool but have you no pride McC. Do you think u will live forever? Bcuz u hire people like you will if you want to win a SB before you die.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Unfortunately, the Bears won't fire Nagy and Pace unless things get embarrassingly bad. And I mean bad like it was in 2014 where we were the laughingstock of the NFL.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nagy ball

4th and 1...Run up the middle for no gain
3rd and 2...Run up the middle for no gain
3rd and 18...3 yard pass

The man is a genius I tell ya!

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
Pace should throw Nagy under the bus...if not he will lose his job too.

Nagy and the media sold most of you on the idea that Trubisky was the problem with the offense.
So Pace goes and gets Nagy "his guy" in Foles.

Same people convinced us we need a special tight end for Nagy's great system.
Pace goes and gets Graham, and drafts Kmet whom Nagy wont even use.

The offense is sucking worse, with the offensive guru having his input. He has to go.

Foles is not Nagys guy lol where does this BS come from ?