Fire Pace and Nagy

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sorry if this has been mentioned, but how in the fuck do you have a fake punt (nice call btw) and NOT have a play ready and have to burn a fucking time out!? This shit is football 101! bush league bullshit!

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Sorry if this has been mentioned, but how in the fuck do you have a fake punt (nice call btw) and NOT have a play ready and have to burn a fucking time out!? This shit is football 101! bush league bullshit!
No fucking kidding. The drive was ruined right when that timeout was called. This type of shit happens every game from both Nagy and Foles.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
No fucking kidding. The drive was ruined right when that timeout was called. This type of shit happens every game from both Nagy and Foles.

Call a HB dive for all I care.. just move. It kills momentum. This guy is the ultimate cock tease calling plays. It's almost like he gets off on it.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
A loss to the Viking and they are there. Nagy may have lost this team.
Maybe, but the Bears have never fired a coach mid season before in their History. If they didn't do it in 2014, I find it hard for it to get that bad for them to do it this year. Maybe if they lost to the Vikings like 50-0 lol.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Bears starting to get some media attention

Thanks for that, I feel better now. Matt Nagy is a failure. I can agree with that. He sucks as a coach. Trubisky actually looked pretty good under Fox and Nagy ruined him. He regressed so much under Nagy.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Yeah but you say a lot of things and that are wrong. You've backed many of the moves that Pace has made and you were a huge Pace and Nagy fan when they won GMOY and HCOY and you used to be one of the most positive posters on here and now you're top 5 of the most negative so basically you're a huge flip flopper so kinda hard to take anything you say without a grain of salt.

Keep making those mock offseasons though.

Imagine taking offense that someone is excited when their HC and GM have a great year and then still have the ability to look at the team with an honest lens when they turn out to not continue down that path of success.

Gosh, it is like you are being a whiny baby about someone changing their mind about something.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
We're good now guys.

Windy City Gridiron
@WCGridiron

#Bears sign Kyle Sloter to their practice squad and activate 2 from the Reserve/COVID-19 list @wiltfongjr with the details here:

QSOmPOEj