fire vdn

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
What the crap!

what just happened?

how did we loose to the kings?

theCHI_Life84

Liked Posts:
im on this wagon now. the system has to change, vinny is not willing to change it, vinny has to go. that game was a disgrace to say the least.

if JR really cares about winning, he needs to do something now.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
You play 7 players the 1st game of a back to back. You keep your starters out there while you're up by 35. You tell your team to manage the clock when it's clear you need to SCORE to stop the bleeding.

This is the last straw. If this guy is not gone by the new year I'm gonna have a seriously hard time watching games.

God I wanna punch Vinny in the face right now!

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah seriously I think everybody here on the message board could do a better job than Vinny does right it now!

Kush77

Liked Posts:
Time to go Vinny. You can't blow 35 point leads at home to teams like Sacramento.

Words can't describe how bad this is.

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
Even though I stand by my view that firing him is really just making him take the fall for a situation that is on more people than just him, I think his position is probably untenable right now. This loss is just going to have too many people calling for his job for him to go on.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
i agree...I think the calls will ring loud enough for Reinsdorf to come down from the ivory tower and make a move. I heard on the radio from Bernstein that his source told him that the Bulls know that VDN should go...they just haven't made a move for some strange reason...I think this game is the kick in the butt necessary to make that move. They lose in NY and Vinny is gone December 24th...

Kush77

Liked Posts:
houheffna wrote:
i agree...I think the calls will ring loud enough for Reinsdorf to come down from the ivory tower and make a move. I heard on the radio from Bernstein that his source told him that the Bulls know that VDN should go...they just haven't made a move for some strange reason...I think this game is the kick in the butt necessary to make that move. They lose in NY and Vinny is gone December 24th...

Another X-Mas firing. Wouldn't that be something.

Then we can hear all the drones whine about a millionaire being fired on Christmas. I can't wait.

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
X-Mas is a good time to be fired, the best time for job hunting is usually in the new year.

Of course that might not apply for NBA coaches, but somehow I don't think VDN will be in that market again anyway. :laugh:

MikeMeraz

Liked Posts:
I think Doug Collins is the answer, he was around during MJ's early years, why not Rose's.
I'm always impressed with what Doug Says during commentating, saying he would rather do this, or that.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If I was VDN, I'd be scared for my job right now...if the Bulls lose tomorrow, VDN better start getting whatever money he can because he'll be unemployed.

vhans5219

Liked Posts:
Wow i made this thread called "Fire Del Negro" maybe like 3 weeks ago and everybody said on the thread that's not Del Negro's fault that the Bulls are losing and now pinkizdead made a thread called "fire vdn" and now people are saying that now it's Del Negro's fault WTF ?

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:
We just blew one of the biggest leads ever. What did you expect???

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
vhans5219 wrote:
Wow i made this thread called "Fire Del Negro" maybe like 3 weeks ago and everybody said on the thread that's not Del Negro's fault that the Bulls are losing and now pinkizdead made a thread called "fire vdn" and now people are saying that now it's Del Negro's fault WTF ?
Maybe it has something to do with the team blowing a THIRTY-FIVE POINT LEAD AND LOSING. Seriously, that's inexcusable.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
vhans5219 wrote:

tonight's loss was due largely due to VDN's lack of coaching. i think i'd be far more satisfied if we can fire gar foreman, and i will start dancing uncontrollably if reinsdorf ever sells the team. after tonight, we should fire vinny.

TheStig

Liked Posts:
I'd rather fire JR personally. VDN didn't make the limited roster. Yes he has issues as a coach but we didn't go out and hire a top notch coach, we hired a guy with no previous coaching experience. We got a rookie and we have given our rookies more than a year and a half to prove himself. If we fired him and hired a top notch coach, I would be all for it but trading to another limited guy just doesn't seem like it will solve anything. It just seems like making a change to make a change.

Hendu0520

Liked Posts:
How can you not blame Vinny? The Bulls obviously have the talent on the roster to go up by 35 points so why when they lose is it their fault? VDN is the worst coach in the league by far!!!!!!

This is the worst loss I have ever seen in 25 years of watching Bulls basketball. Yes the players collapsed but that's what players do. The coach is there to bench players who are not playing with energy, listening or just are tired. Vinny has to be fired tomorrow before the Knicks game.

Vinny did nothing in this game. All 30 other coaches win this game no problem. Did he think of taking anyone out? Any changes? My jaw has dropped this was just unbearable and I don't wanna blame anyone but Vinny.

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
A Bulls team that was coached by Phil Jackson once blew a 31 point lead. And yes, Jordan & Pippen were playing. Admittedly we weren't playing the Stockton/Malone Jazz today, but even HOF coaches can blow leads.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
A Bulls team that was coached by Phil Jackson once blew a 31 point lead. And yes, Jordan & Pippen were playing. Admittedly we weren't playing the Stockton/Malone Jazz today, but even HOF coaches can blow leads.

Oh wow really? You know what that team needed? They needed Ben Gordon! Would have made a huge damn difference...they wouldn't have blown that lead if they had Ben Gordon...Jordan move the heck out the way...Gordon time!

:) :) :)