First 3 rounds of 2017 draft

alexbear1

Liked Posts:
It doesn't get any better than having the choice of a top QB or DE/OLB. Something to make up for another awful season though I am not yet quite ready to give up.

Fournette would be great (if the top QBs and Garrett are gone as well) though I have high hopes for Howard. Loggains just needs to start the guy. I am pleased we have Langford on the roster but I prefer him as the change up RB with Howard making the holes early on. So much for the focus on the run game. It's been so ineffective it's a joke.

They likely won't reach FA but Chandler Jones (OLB), Ryan Schraeder (RT) and Trumaine Johnson (CB) would be ideal pick ups. Sadly no franchise LT available to pick up which is generally the case of course.

We're going to have stacks of salary cap. Even more than expected now that it looks like Cutler, Houston, Massie and Royal will likely be gone. $70m+ and that's not including any salary cap increases or carryover. If Royal stays injury free this season and continues his current form I'd keep him though I'd like him to be open to a salary reduction.

McPhee? He also needs to get on the field otherwise he's in danger of being let go. I think he's great but only when he's on the fcuking pitch.

Freeman - what a pick up! He's great. Almost makes up for the fact that Massie is so god damn awful (why didn't they get Schwartz?).

As my first round pick 2016, Tunsil is beginning to edge it over Floyd though he needs more time (I was happy with Floyd). The much vaunted Front 7 has been damn ineffective. Overall I've been quite impressed with the secondary given it's lack of real talent. Fangio I like still as the Defensive Coach. He's pretty good defending the red zone. Less so Fox and Loggains. Special teams looks decent as well.

alexbear1

Liked Posts:
One thing I would say about Pace and I am still a fan despite him acquiring Massie in FA is that the guaranteed money for most of these players largely disappears after the first year. Makes it easy to cut the FA disasters and every NFL team has those.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
But when I say the Bears should not trade down all the dicklickers here jump me

That's because you're a fucking clownshoe, and Windy is generally respected around here.