Florio: Aaron Rodgers wants new contract

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:

$45 million per season is what he should get.

My guess is that he and the Packers will work something out.

And go right on winning the division for years to come.

Just a hunch.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Tom Brady took a pay cut so the his team could sign better players at other positions.

Erin Rodgers wants more pay so the Packers can't sign better players at other positions.

There is the difference
They passed on Tee Higgins, Patrick Queen, Micheal Pittman Jr. , Laviska Shenault, etc. to take Jordan Love. Rodgers rightfully isn't buying the argument that he is robbing valuable cap space that would otherwise go to improving the team after the Packers spent their first two draft picks of 2020 on redshirt players.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They passed on Tee Higgins, Patrick Queen, Micheal Pittman Jr. , Laviska Shenault, etc. to take Jordan Love. Rodgers rightfully isn't buying the argument that he is robbing valuable cap space that would otherwise go to improving the team after the Packers spent their first two draft picks of 2020 on redshirt players.
Of course he isnt buying it..He is a selfish, self centered, prick!

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

greg23

Liked Posts:
Shit if I were him and I could force a trade to one of those two, it would be the rams

niners are a serious bounce back team next year, have way more talent and legit shot at super bowl with or without rodgers (with him they are easily the nfc favs)

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Boo Hoo Rodgers only got one of the best o lines in the league a top 8 rushing attack a top 2 or 3 receiver some say the best in Devante. A really good deep threat WR in Valdez Scanteling a really good TE in Tonyan who had 10 TDs and a top 10 defense. Cry me a river.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
My guess is that he and the Packers will work something out.

And go right on winning the division for years to come.

Just a hunch.
short of firing Lafleur and bringing back the ghosts of Jordy Nelson and Randl Cobb, can you really appease him? His coach literally quit on him on national TV during the biggest stage of the season.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
short of firing Lafleur and bringing back the ghosts of Jordy Nelson and Randl Cobb, can you really appease him? His coach literally quit on him on national TV during the biggest stage of the season.
Rodgers had 3 time outs. He could have took one and talked with the coach. Rodgers is a “coach” on the field. If he had a problem he could have done something. In hindsight it was the wrong call, but if it works....he is a genius.
to say the coach quit on him is a bit much.....you could say Rodgers quit on the team when he threw an incompletion when it looked like he could have ran it in easily or got it closer to the goal line.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Tom Brady took a pay cut so the his team could sign better players at other positions.

Erin Rodgers wants more pay so the Packers can't sign better players at other positions.

There is the difference
Rodgers has generally been underpaid in comparison to how other much QBs have gotten.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:

There is the difference
Different plans. Tom wants a championship, Aaron wants a last payday.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

There is the difference

Whomst?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The amount of commercials he is in I beg to differ.
I always felt a guy who gets commercials should have the wear withal to recognize that's a team success contribution to your fame, and kickback 50% of that toward his teams salary cap and sorta ensure you keep getting noticed, have career success and then look at Peyton Manning.

So after taxes, a team discount of 25% from outside sports fueled business off your deserved salary. Maybe that's just a few million even for a guy like Roger's, but that could be a TE and an OG or something.

I love that he is going to bend them over and they will take 3 years to fix their issues again. Lol.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Boo Hoo Rodgers only got one of the best o lines in the league a top 8 rushing attack a top 2 or 3 receiver some say the best in Devante. A really good deep threat WR in Valdez Scanteling a really good TE in Tonyan who had 10 TDs and a top 10 defense. Cry me a river.

I think Rodgers hates Wisconsin and want something new.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Trying to force the Packers hand

Robocop 80

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Houston Astros
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Miami Hurricanes
Who the fuck does he think he is? Scottie Pippen? Yeah...go ahead and try to milk the Packers for every dime you can get.