Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Rodgers has generally been underpaid in comparison to how other much QBs have gotten.
That may be true but he has been the one who accepted the contract. He got what he asked for or he took what they offered.....lol

Bears Backer 54

Liked Posts:
In other related news, "Rodgers continues to complain that he doesn't have all the necessary tools on offense or defense surrounding him to get him over that NFC championship hump and has no idea why."

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
In other related news, "Rodgers continues to complain that he doesn't have all the necessary tools on offense or defense surrounding him to get him over that NFC championship hump and has no idea why."
He should come see what the Bears quarterbacks have to work with.....LMFAO

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I think he is trying to guage how much he is valued by GB and the type of support he can expect from the Packers front office.

Tom Brady waltzed into Tampa and everyone bowed down to him. They went out and got Gronk, Antonio Brown, drafted a 1st round RT, signed Fournette, etc..Meanwhile GB is trying to draft Rodgers replacement and didn't draft a WR in one of the deepest receiving drafts I can recall. They want to be a run team, but when it came down to it against the Bucs, they put the ball in Rodgers hands and expected him to do all the magic.

Rodgers is making everyone paychecks in GB, its time he stands up for himself. Go and get that money......somewhere else.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I think he is trying to guage how much he is valued by GB and the type of support he can expect from the Packers front office.

Tom Brady waltzed into Tampa and everyone bowed down to him. They went out and got Gronk, Antonio Brown, drafted a 1st round RT, signed Fournette, etc..Meanwhile GB is trying to draft Rodgers replacement and didn't draft a WR in one of the deepest receiving drafts I can recall. They want to be a run team, but when it came down to it against the Bucs, they put the ball in Rodgers hands and expected him to do all the magic.

Rodgers is making everyone paychecks in GB, its time he stands up for himself. Go and get that money......somewhere else.
Are you saying they don’t bow down to Aaron Rodgers?

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Bwahahahahaha...........what doesn’t Rodgers have that every other quarterback has?

A 1st round wide receiver. The organization has never drafted one since he has been on the team.

Also, When is the last time GB made a big splash in free agency, on the offensive side of the ball. They were quickly outbid last offseason for Austin Hooper. They just resign all the guys who Rodgers makes great.

The organization let Jordy Nelson, Rodgers favorite receiver, go. It would have been like the Patriots getting rid of Edelman.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
He will get his money then bitch that the team has no money to improve areas.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
He will get his money then bitch that the team has no money to improve areas.

They literally never went out and signed anyone to support him for a solid decade. They never have. They haven't even spent a 1st rd pick on a receiver since Rodgers has been there. He's waited long enough for the right to b****

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
short of firing Lafleur and bringing back the ghosts of Jordy Nelson and Randl Cobb, can you really appease him? His coach literally quit on him on national TV during the biggest stage of the season.

You can say it can't be done if it makes you feel better, but deep down, we all know he'll likely be tormenting us for years to come in a Packer uniform.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
You can say it can't be done if it makes you feel better, but deep down, we all know he'll likely be tormenting us for years to come in a Packer uniform.
he’ll come back, but he won’t be happy. that’s my only point.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
They literally never went out and signed anyone to support him for a solid decade. They never have. They haven't even spent a 1st rd pick on a receiver since Rodgers has been there. He's waited long enough for the right to b****
So now it matters where you are drafted? The only thing that matters to,Rodgers is gettin a wide receiver who is drafted in the first round.....regardless of the overall team?

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
This is absolutely insane.

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
A 1st round wide receiver. The organization has never drafted one since he has been on the team.

Also, When is the last time GB made a big splash in free agency, on the offensive side of the ball. They were quickly outbid last offseason for Austin Hooper. They just resign all the guys who Rodgers makes great.

The organization let Jordy Nelson, Rodgers favorite receiver, go. It would have been like the Patriots getting rid of Edelman.
Who cares where they are drafted.

Rodgers has the best o-line in the game, the best receiver, a top 5 RB(and two good backups). He has a good TE and Lazard and Valdez-Scantling are not scrubs. Offensive weapons are not their problem.

Their biggest problems have been coaching, defense, and chocking. None of which will be fixed by him making more money.