Foles sucks but this loss was not on him

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Not even close.

He gets them to overtime by getting a TD and then driving down for a FG by converting 2 different 4th downs as well as a 15 yard completion to setup the FG where they had to get out of bounds.

In OT, he has a great 3rd down throw to Robinson for the 1st down and then what happens? 2 straight drops... one by Miller and one by Graham. And then on 3rd down he does everything he can to avoid the rush and find a receiver and no one got open. Yeah it sucks that he is not fast enough to scramble for a 1st down there but that is not his game.

He had the 1 really bad pick where he tried to force it but that never happens if Wims doesn't go psycho the play before.

Nagy lost this game by how he managed the end of the 1st half and then how the team came out in the 3rd quarter. In fact, the Bears have by far the worst 3rd quarter offense in the NFL. He adjustments have been an embarrassment.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not even close.

He gets them to overtime by getting a TD and then driving down for a FG by converting 2 different 4th downs as well as a 15 yard completion to setup the FG where they had to get out of bounds.

In OT, he has a great 3rd down throw to Robinson for the 1st down and then what happens? 2 straight drops... one by Miller and one by Graham. And then on 3rd down he does everything he can to avoid the rush and find a receiver and no one got open. Yeah it sucks that he is not fast enough to scramble for a 1st down there but that is not his game.

He had the 1 really bad pick where he tried to force it but that never happens if Wims doesn't go psycho the play before.

Nagy lost this game by how he managed the end of the 1st half and then how the team came out in the 3rd quarter. In fact, the Bears have by far the worst 3rd quarter offense in the NFL. He adjustments have been an embarrassment.
Folescuses....none of these reasons worked for mitch so no aint buying it

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
And don't take this as an endorsement for Mitch I say fire them both and go get fitz or something

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
He can't overcome our terrible OL play. Even then though he missed on a few throws and held the ball a but too long on some critical sacks.

He had chances to put this team ahead and couldn't get the job done. He was abysmal in the 3rd quarter as well which really didn't help since our team was self imploding. Offense gave the Saints 3 straight possessions with the ball on our own half.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bad in the 3rd quarter? Where have I head that before?

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He wasn't the main reason the Bears lost, but he wasn't the reason why they could have won. He equally participated in the losing by throwing stupid interceptions, missing open receivers, and not being able to scramble. He's basically doing what Trubisky was doing except scrambling. At this point, Foles only brings you "reading the defense", but I'm not sure if I'd rather have that or Mitch's mobility.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Foles tried to play hero ball and it cost him. He complained about plays where he wouldn't have time to run them, then pulls the ball down in hopes there is a chunk play to be made.

Plus that intercepted pass intended for Graham was horrendous.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
He went MIA for about 12 minutes. At one point I wanted them to put Mitch in... all of that wasn’t on him, but enough to give me heartburn. He made enough plays though in the end to get them a win. The sacks were killers.