Foles sucks but this loss was not on him

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'd be happy with Aikman at 54 years old. Said last week bring back Mitch and call plays to his strengths. They had to have seen something in him to draft him. Nagy's ego must be as big as a giant pumpkin.

This.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
I guess some people forgot all the throws Mitchell missed. Even the easy ones.

Also could never hit a shot like the one to Mooney or ARob. They would always sail just out of reach

I guess when you throw it up like that it’s eventually going to happen for you. Problem is he throws really stupid picks doing the same thing.

Truth is. The offense which people like you said would “take off” with a “real QB” like “BDN” doesn’t even pass as more than totally dysfunctional.

He’s not the problem (Nor was MT) but he definitely exacerbates the problems with the offensive line by being immobile.

This whole “Gotta get a QB” bullshit is for the birds too. The offense sucks because the line, not the QBs, or the WRs or the TEs anymore.

The playcaller is fucked because his o line is bad and there’s a short list of usable routes and run before you start giving the same looks to the defense.

His playcalling is fucked. As would any coaches with a line that simply can’t block well.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I guess when you throw it up like that it’s eventually going to happen for you. Problem is he throws really stupid picks doing the same thing.

Truth is. The offense which people like you said would “take off” with a “real QB” like “BDN” doesn’t even pass as more than totally dysfunctional.

He’s not the problem (Nor was MT) but he definitely exacerbates the problems with the offensive line by being immobile.

This whole “Gotta get a QB” bullshit is for the birds too. The offense sucks because the line, not the QBs, or the WRs or the TEs anymore.

The playcaller is fucked because his o line is bad and there’s a short list of usable routes and run before you start giving the same looks to the defense.

His playcalling is fucked. As would any coaches with a line that simply can’t block well.

You'll need to find that post where I said anything about the offense taking off. Cause I never said it

:peppers:

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I mean besides the chuck it up INT, 5 sacks taken, and several off target throws, he was totally great on those two long passes.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
He looks like Cutler out there throwing off his back foot all the time. Clearly he is getting shell-shocked behind the OL. He rarely has a chance to step into a throw in a clean pocket. Even when he has a chance to make a good throw the blocking is no better than organized chaos.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:

Also could never hit a shot like the one to Mooney or ARob. They would always sail just out of reach
realistically in the past 4 weeks how many deep shots has Foles taken and how many has he hit on?

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
I thought Foles played about as well as he could.

I think the Bears put up a pretty good fight against a superior opponent.

Before the game I posted somewhere that the Bears needed to score 21 or better to have a shot in this game. Well, they did that, and they had a shot. I think that's about the most we can ask for from this team as presently constituted. They are not going to overwhelm anyone - In fact, they had to hang on to beat teams like Detroit and the Giants earlier this season. The fact that they were even in the game with the Saints is a step forward. And certainly an improvement over their effort against the Rams. The formula for the Bears is for the defense to keep them in games and hope you get a lucky bounce or two at the end of the game. The problem with that formula is that the bounces don't always go your way, and sometimes the other guy doesn't choke.

On to Tennessee.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
realistically in the past 4 weeks how many deep shots has Foles taken and how many has he hit on?
1604324036414.png1604324082552.png

---------------------3 of 8 with an INT--------------------------------1 of 5 with an INT-----------------------
1604324161479.png1604324200081.png
-----------------------------3 of 4---------------------------------------------2 of 7----------------------
1604324264311.png
-----------3 of 4 with a TD-------------------

For his 5 games started:

So 12 of 28 with 1 TD and 2 INT's

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Check their YPA or an stats this year and Foles has missed Mooney 3 times out of 4 on bombs and the one he connected on yester tday was a couple yards short or a TD. It was a fine play but people see what they want to see Mitch has a higher YPA, passer rating and INT to TD ratio this year. Does it mean he's better than Nick? No because there's more to it but a lot of what Nick did yesterday would have Mitch over the coals.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
View attachment 8029View attachment 8030

---------------------3 of 8 with an INT--------------------------------1 of 5 with an INT-----------------------
View attachment 8031View attachment 8032
-----------------------------3 of 4---------------------------------------------2 of 7----------------------
View attachment 8033
-----------3 of 4 with a TD-------------------

For his 5 games started:

So 12 of 28 with 1 TD and 2 INT's
This and little YAC. I never expected Foles to be a great QB but I expected a better deep ball and not always making guys slow down in crossing routes.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Foles wasn't the worst performance on the field...thats the best I got

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Foles wasn't the worst performance on the field...thats the best I got
We should have a weekly vote, LOL. I's say Spriggs on a % basis. Coward gets honorable mention or wins with largest shitbag for the game.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
We should have a weekly vote, LOL. I's say Spriggs on a % basis. Coward gets honorable mention or wins with largest shitbag for the game.

Completely disagree. He stonewalls Jordan on the big completion to Mooney and then again on the following TD to Arob. On Monty's big run, he completely destroys the left side of the line pushing both the end and tackle down the los.

Coward needs to sit down. He's by far the weakest link.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Completely disagree. He stonewalls Jordan on the big completion to Mooney and then again on the following TD to Arob. On Monty's big run, he completely destroys the left side of the line pushing both the end and tackle down the los.

Coward needs to sit down. He's by far the weakest link.
I also hate Coward at G and would prefer Bars. I think Coward is better and less confused at RT but who knows.

Last edited:

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I also hate Coward at G and would prefer Bars. I think Coward is better and less confused at RT but who knows.

I don't trust PFF grading. I just did a quick eye test of the first half, he did give up a pretty bonehead sack against blitz but I mean it's gonna happen.

Coward is just awful. There HAS to be better players out there on some teams practice squad.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Quit using PFF! lmfao.
It was to show he was responsible for the only 2 recorded sacks of the day. He really matador'd those. You can't do that and have a good day.

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
If you look at the best teams in the NFC, you'll note something they have in common:

Russell Wilson
Drew Brees
Tom Brady
Aaron Rodgers
Kyler Murray
etc.

The Bears have Nick Foles.

He does not belong in that group.

So here we are.