Foles sucks but this loss was not on him

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Don't forget, he had another interception that was dropped on 4th down. That one wasn't as critical as the first one, but it was still a terrible throw. He can't finish a game without throwing an INT.

Globetrotter

Liked Posts:
Nothing on the stiff who can’t put his knee down and let the offense take the ball on the 25? I could go on about the flag and all the other ways he hurt the team. Guy is a bum.

On a positive not we had a guy that could catch punts!

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Nothing on the stiff who can’t put his knee down and let the offense take the ball on the 25? I could go on about the flag and all the other ways he hurt the team. Guy is a bum.

On a positive not we had a guy that could catch punts!

yeah. I was actually big on him getting more touches before the season started too. I was wrong. He thinks too highly of himself. He’s tough and has a role in this league. He can’t be any sort of focal point though. He’s a backup 4th receiver type who is a solid special teams guy when he’s not trying to be a hero.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
It’s also obvious teams just sit on short stuff too. Because they don’t think we can beat them on deep stuff. defenses are begging them to go over the top but they can’t do it consistently. So they just can just play short stuff. That’s why screens and shit like that never work. Defenses just sort of sit on it Because they don’t have to respect them going over the top. They choose to play with fire all game with the plan that the bears won’t be able to punish it.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Folescuses....none of these reasons worked for mitch so no aint buying it
Got to agree with you. These excuses are the sma e thing that we heard for Trubisky and also what about all the open receivers that Nick missed?

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
So do we start Mitch against the Titans?

Do we entertain offering Mitch a low ball contract for another year or two?

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So do we start Mitch against the Titans?

Do we entertain offering Mitch a low ball contract for another year or two?
That’s going to be an interesting decision. At some point you would have to think that Mitch is going to be the starter again. If they wait till the last 4 games and Mitch plays 3 of the 4 games well then they really are in a tough situation on what to do.

I kind of feel like everybody now excepts the fact that Nagy is the biggest problem with the offense. Even bigger than the OLine.

If Pace has balls he would fire Nagy let Pagano be the interim and Lazor run the offense. It’s seems like if you would cut all the cute shit plays, plays forcing Paterson to get touches and the drive killing screens the offense would instantly be upgraded.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
That’s going to be an interesting decision. At some point you would have to think that Mitch is going to be the starter again. If they wait till the last 4 games and Mitch plays 3 of the 4 games well then they really are in a tough situation on what to do.

I kind of feel like everybody now excepts the fact that Nagy is the biggest problem with the offense. Even bigger than the OLine.

If Pace has balls he would fire Nagy let Pagano be the interim and Lazor run the offense. It’s seems like if you would cut all the cute shit plays, plays forcing Paterson to get touches and the drive killing screens the offense would instantly be upgraded.

In general, I didn't think Nagy would get fired without losing like 10 games. Today was the first time I felt like he could get fired with a decent record if he still finishes with a bottom 5 offense which is likely. Chris Simms has been hard on him, but even Aikman took a couple of stabs. Nagy is becoming a national football punchline.

Mikeropod

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. San Antonio Spurs
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Cleveland Browns
  1. San Jose Sharks
  1. Miami (Ohio) Redhawks
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Offense, offense, offense. This team is fatally flawed because of Matt Nagy. Just like so many teams we've watched for the last 30y here in Chicago. To all of you that hate Mitch; be objective - Matt's flaws as a play-caller, a coach, a leader are why we're stuck rooting for immobile Nick Foles.

The league is literally designed for offenses to score 30+ pts and we remain as ever: offensively inept.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bears
I'd be happy with Aikman at 54 years old. Said last week bring back Mitch and call plays to his strengths. They had to have seen something in him to draft him. Nagy's ego must be as big as a giant pumpkin.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not even close.

He gets them to overtime by getting a TD and then driving down for a FG by converting 2 different 4th downs as well as a 15 yard completion to setup the FG where they had to get out of bounds.

In OT, he has a great 3rd down throw to Robinson for the 1st down and then what happens? 2 straight drops... one by Miller and one by Graham. And then on 3rd down he does everything he can to avoid the rush and find a receiver and no one got open. Yeah it sucks that he is not fast enough to scramble for a 1st down there but that is not his game.

He had the 1 really bad pick where he tried to force it but that never happens if Wims doesn't go psycho the play before.

Nagy lost this game by how he managed the end of the 1st half and then how the team came out in the 3rd quarter. In fact, the Bears have by far the worst 3rd quarter offense in the NFL. He adjustments have been an embarrassment.
He does always seem to have a bad pick or 2 though. He'll make throws that Trubisky cannot but his lack of mobility is highlighted by the fact the o-line is so bad.

The coaching has been horrid and can point to real head scratchers every game. The defense plays to loose and just can't seem to turn the games or flip field position as they once could. There's a lot to fix.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
He does always seem to have a bad pick or 2 though. He'll make throws that Trubisky cannot but his lack of mobility is highlighted by the fact the o-line is so bad.

The coaching has been horrid and can point to real head scratchers every game. The defense plays to loose and just can't seem to turn the games or flip field position as they once could. There's a lot to fix.

Is anyone else missing where the fuck Foles “makes throws Trubisky cannot”

He didn’t throw it up for grabs 10 times a game!?

How the fuck is that making a throw? Which one?! Someone send me the clip of the throw that “Foles makes” that are special. I’m genuinely lost.