CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Wentz isn't great. He's just better than Foles.

Which is why he started ahead of Foles, and why they kept Wentz and let Foles leave.

Later, Foles wasn't as good as Gardner Minshew.

I sense a pattern....

Both moves were money moves. As for Wentz, they had already spend a high draft pick on him. Thats why they went with him and plenty of Philly fans wish they still had Foles over Wentz considering how he's played

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
Both moves were money moves. As for Wentz, they had already spend a high draft pick on him. Thats why they went with him and plenty of Philly fans wish they still had Foles over Wentz considering how he's played

Probably a few Bear fans as well...

CygnusX44

Bulgogi Apparatus
Liked Posts:
Here we come a-cuntiling
Among the fields so green,
Here we come a cuntiling
Trubisky to be seen.
Pace and Trubz come to you
And to you a Pineiro too
God bless you and send you,
A Bears Super Bowl
God send you a Pelosi kente cloth

ImSure

Liked Posts:
does anyone here have confidence in the play calls coming in from the sideline?

shoez90

Liked Posts:
Your takes are garbage meaningless drivel. I hope you’re not a adult. For your sake I hope you’re like a 12 year old kid.

You realize he’s getting the job back if Foles sucks this weekend against the Titans? The national media is already calling for it. It’s already happening.
the national media runs this team?

shoez90

Liked Posts:
Both Arob and Ramsey were productive in Jax, and neither got benched while playing there, so it's not exactly the same thing.

If you would like to argue that Foles is an elite QB, be my guest. I would ask, however, when was the last time you saw Russell Wilson or Drew Brees have to be told the play clock is about to run out by his left tackle.

And then let it run out anyway.
wait who said he was elite? we said he is better overall than mitch. he's no more Russell Wilson than Mitch is Patrick mahomes or Watson right?

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
Not sure how Arob and Ramsay fit into a Qb discussion.
So my point is ..... Foles wouldn't be here if he were a good Qb. Jacksonville saw us as suckers.

and we are explaining to you that your point can be taken seriously because it tries to sell the incompetent jags as somehow having a clue .

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
and we are explaining to you that your point can be taken seriously because it tries to sell the incompetent jags as somehow having a clue .

Fact.....Foles wasn't able to convince the Jags to keep him and not go with Minshew. Foles has turned the ball at least once in every start. And he's 0-2. Fact. Now.....who's really incompetent :unsure:

And, BTW..... how many points should our D allow per game?

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
Fact.....Foles wasn't able to convince the Jags to keep him and not go with Minshew. Foles has turned the ball at least once in every start. And he's 0-2. Fact. Now.....who's really incompetent :unsure:

The jaguars not wanting you is a blessing and has zero impact of your value to any NFL team the fact that you keep trying to claim otherwise is laughable .

We built an offense based around our defense holding teams to under 20 ppg and any time our offense scores 20 points or more we should expect to win based on the expectations of our 100 million dollar defense (@ThatGuyRyan :) )

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

The jaguars not wanting you is a blessing and has zero impact of your value to any NFL team the fact that you keep trying to claim otherwise is laughable .

We built an offense based around our defense holding teams to under 20 ppg and any time our offense scores 20 points or more we should expect to win based on the expectations of our 100 million dollar defense (@ThatGuyRyan :) )

the Jags current
Points For: 154 (22.0/g) 26th of 32

Bears Under Foles
Points For: 161 (20.1/g) 28th of 32

Our D
Points Against: 166 (20.8/g) 8th of 32

LOL.....and you're gonna "crack the whip" .....expecting our D to hold opponents to under 20pts. Do ya expect 'em to spot the offense 7pts./game too? I'd like to see some info. that says "We built an offense based around our defense".
Nagy is a former Qb and KC OC. He was brought here to develop our Qb's ( Mitch and now foles), the offense and score pts. That's what I thought.

Last edited: