Foles sucks but this loss was not on him

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
You'll need to find that post where I said anything about the offense taking off. Cause I never said it

:peppers:

Dude I don’t have time to go back and find your weak vague comments which are easily defendable. You’re another parrot with no real opinion. If you do have one, one that lacks the teeth intelligence or balls to have conversations that mean something.

Mitch is the problem.
Nagy is a bad playcaller.
Nick is (?).
The O line is (?).

Spare all of us the time man. I already have to explain your stupidity to 20 other people around here.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is anyone else missing where the fuck Foles “makes throws Trubisky cannot”

He didn’t throw it up for grabs 10 times a game!?

How the fuck is that making a throw? Which one?! Someone send me the clip of the throw that “Foles makes” that are special. I’m genuinely lost.
Classic reading comprehension problem here. never said Foles made special throws just those that Trubisky normally cannot. Trubisky's deep accuracy would be rated as poor while Foles is average. average > poor.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Trubisky apologists are the only ones who are arguing different

:oj:

Boy you must be slow. There has been nothing to apologize for because he hasn't been playing...

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
It‘s funny how people try to pin the losses down to one person or one thing. As if that’s how it works.

“This guy sucked. But this other guy sucked too. And maybe even a little worse. So the loss falls on him.”

lol okay.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Foles didn't play horribly last night, I agree. But he doesn't look like a veteran.

Throwing off his back foot, poor situational awareness, deer in headlights versus the pass rush.

Bears needed a game manager at QB. Foles is at a 3% INT rate which is pretty bad.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
“That guy sucked, but there was another guy who out sucked him. So that negates his sucktitude and the loss falls on the latter.”

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Boy you must be slow. There has been nothing to apologize for because he hasn't been playing...

You must be blind. Because there have been plenty of instances where people feel Mitch is vindicated because Nagy is bad.

Or Mitch fans ready to switch back after a few games and want to place the blame all on Foles.

Not hard to see which are the ones doing this

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Foles didn't play horribly last night, I agree. But he doesn't look like a veteran.

Throwing off his back foot, poor situational awareness, deer in headlights versus the pass rush.

Bears needed a game manager at QB. Foles is at a 3% INT rate which is pretty bad.
Not sure how sentence #1 doesn't completely contradict every word that follows it.

Hell, even his 50 yard completions was 5 yards or more off target. If he leads him properly it's a walk in TD. Instead, Mooney had to steepen his route and slow back to the defender, giving up his 3 yard cushion, just to catch it.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You must be blind. Because there have been plenty of instances where people feel Mitch is vindicated because Nagy is bad.

Or Mitch fans ready to switch back after a few games and want to place the blame all on Foles.

Not hard to see which are the ones doing this

Ugh...how many games does it take for you to figure out that Trubisky's athleticism is more valuable to the offense without its starting offensive line than an immobile quarterback with experience?

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
If you look at the best teams in the NFC, you'll note something they have in common:

Russell Wilson
Drew Brees
Tom Brady
Aaron Rodgers
Kyler Murray
etc.

The Bears have Nick Foles.

He does not belong in that group.

So here we are.

You mean 3 league mvps and a guy who is almost always win the running and a 2nd year qb whose team traded for the best receiver in the league to help him ?

We put the majority of ours resources into the defense before Foles even got here who would be actually dumb enough to try and make such stupid comparisons .

We had resources and money and decided to add Mack and then couple of years later after a top ten defensive pick walked we used cap space to add another expensive defensive guy when we couldve added Conklin and Robbie Anderson.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

Well this loss is on somebody. Again we've failed to the necessary 3-4 Tds on offense.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:

Well this loss is on somebody. Again we've failed to the necessary 3-4 Tds on offense.

Its on the defense an yet another blown 2 score lead . People need to stop calling them elite or they needed to start playing like it but either way something has to give .

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ugh...how many games does it take for you to figure out that Trubisky's athleticism is more valuable to the offense without its starting offensive line than an immobile quarterback with experience?

I'm done with Mitchell Trubisky. He had 3 years. And he has played worse than Foles has at times and the Mitch lovers are developing convenient amnesia to those games. Even saying things like "Foles has played worse than Mitch ever has"

:getout:

Its Foles or blow this thing up and start over.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

Its on the defense an yet another blown 2 score lead . People need to stop calling them elite or they needed to start playing like it but either way something has to give .

No Bear offensive production in the 3rd qtr. Is that on our D? Should the D have put up a Td in the 3rd qrt. ??
We had the ball twice in OT and no points. Was that on the D.?

1604349245899.png

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
The backup QB is always the most popular player on a struggling team. But how quickly we forget just how horrible Mitch truly was. He was hot garbage on wheels. But rest assured the coaches have not forgotten. He is the last guy in the world they want to put back in the game... and they see him and coach him on the daily. That should tell you something.

Last point - Aikman. He knows jack about just how bad Mitch truly is. How many times does he announce Bear games? Once a year? Maybe two/three times a year in a good year. The rest of the time the only team he truly follows closely is the Cowboys. He has not witnessed up close and personal, game after game, just how bad Mitch can be. Anyone who has witnessed Mitch on the regular who is not a nut hugger, would NEVER call for the return of Mitch. He is just that bad.

Foles may be bad.... but he is not Mitch bad. Mitch bad is on a whole different level.

Last edited:

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
No Bear offensive production in the 3rd qtr. Is that on our D? Should the D have put up a Td in the 3rd qrt. ??

View attachment 8042

elite defense facing team WITHOUT 2 of the best wideouts in the league AT HOME

At one point its 13-3

We end up losing 26-23 but its the offense with average talent fault not the loaded defenses

Again Bears fans have a problem facing reality

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Foles has done nothing to establish himself as the best QB on the Bears roster. The biggest positive that Foles provided, is he exposed Nagy. Other than that, same shit, different smell. He's missed a ton of easy completions, short, intermediate, and deep. A supposed strength, and something people pointed to that he would "hit all the routine throws" has not come to fruition. He's a complete statue in the pocket, and he can't extend a play to save his life. Now, does he understand defenses better than Mitch? Yeah...I think he could diagnose the game better than Tribusky. But that certainly doesn't make him the most effective QB on the roster. The problem is, they both fucking suck in pretty much perfect harmony. They're so evenly ranked, with all their differences, but at the end of the day, the results on the field are just about equal, but only a matter of preference.

Nagy is in over his head and we are witnessing what happens when a HC is in over their head. The team malfunctions in consecutive weeks on national TV. The play caller refuses to give up play calling. He can't figure out the 5 best lineman to put on the field. He can't put Foles in the best position to succeed. He couldn't put Mitch in the the best position to succeed. Going forward, I think there has to be a shakeup with the OL. Get Coward the fuck off the field. Bars seriously cannot be any worse. Is Spriggs worse than Leno? Can he replace anyone on the line? I'd make at minimum one of those changes and then give Lazor play calling duties. Is that the answer? I sure as fuck don't know, but it's worth a goddamn shot. When things aren't broke, you don't fix em. When shit's broke, you do whatever the fuck you haven't done to try to fix it.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

View attachment 8042
elite defense facing team WITHOUT 2 of the best wideouts in the league AT HOME

At one point its 13-3

We end up losing 26-23 but its the offense with average talent fault not the loaded defenses

Again Bears fans have a problem facing reality

Unfortunately, you're deflecting from the 3 questions. the main one is ...No Bear offensive production in the 3rd qtr. Is that on our D?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Foles has done nothing to establish himself as the best QB on the Bears roster. The biggest positive that Foles provided, is he exposed Nagy. Other than that, same shit, different smell. He's missed a ton of easy completions, short, intermediate, and deep. A supposed strength, and something people pointed to that he would "hit all the routine throws" has not come to fruition. He's a complete statue in the pocket, and he can't extend a play to save his life. Now, does he understand defenses better than Mitch? Yeah...I think he could diagnose the game better than Tribusky. But that certainly doesn't make him the most effective QB on the roster. The problem is, they both fucking suck in pretty much perfect harmony. They're so evenly ranked, with all their differences, but at the end of the day, the results on the field are just about equal, but only a matter of preference.

Nagy is in over his head and we are witnessing what happens when a HC is in over their head. The team malfunctions in consecutive weeks on national TV. The play caller refuses to give up play calling. He can't figure out the 5 best lineman to put on the field. He can't put Foles in the best position to succeed. He couldn't put Mitch in the the best position to succeed. Going forward, I think there has to be a shakeup with the OL. Get Coward the fuck off the field. Bars seriously cannot be any worse. Is Spriggs worse than Leno? Can he replace anyone on the line? I'd make at minimum one of those changes and then give Lazor play calling duties. Is that the answer? I sure as fuck don't know, but it's worth a goddamn shot. When things aren't broke, you don't fix em. When shit's broke, you do whatever the fuck you haven't done to try to fix it.

Good points. There were a couple times at the end of the 4th and in OT where Foles coulda' picked up a 1st down with his legs and didn't. I never will understand why we signed a " complete statue in the pocket" given our OL. It made no sense. ?

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
Unfortunately, you're deflecting from the 3 questions. the main one is ...No Bear offensive production in the 3rd qtr. Is that on our D?

Im saying it shouldn't matter if we didn't score in the 3rd because unless the offense is throwing pick sixes then the saints shouldn't score either without a receiving corps on the road in the elements.

Our defense had every single advantage and blew it