Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando City SC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Miami Hurricanes
There is absolutely no reason for him to be a starter on this team past this season. If today’s game didn’t prove to you that he has no business starting in the NFL you should reevaluate your criteria for a starting QB. He missed wide open passes, continues to throw into triple coverage and turned the ball over at the worst possible times. When will this team ever be able to evaluate QB talent, hast happened in my lifetime and seems like it probably won’t anytime soon. End of rant.

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
There is absolutely no reason for him to be a starter on this team past this season. If today’s game didn’t prove to you that he has no business starting in the NFL you should reevaluate your criteria for a starting QB. He missed wide open passes, continues to throw into triple coverage and turned the ball over at the worst possible times. When will this team ever be able to evaluate QB talent, hast happened in my lifetime and seems like it probably won’t anytime soon. End of rant.

that pretty much covers it.

BrunoTheRed

Liked Posts:
I mean, pretty much this.

We figured out Mitch is most effective as a poor man's Alex Smith.

And a poor man's Alex Smith isn't good enough to beat the Packers...

Southside

Liked Posts:
Here is how they will justify it: What Trubisky fans will do is that they will separate Mitch from the team. Whenever we've won over the past 6 weeks, they gave Mitch credit (despite the fact that David Montgomery has averaged about 100 yards a game since the bye). But whenever we lose, they separate Mitch from the rest of the team, talk about everyone else's mistakes, and treat Mitch as a separate entity. Their favorite line is, "Mitch played well but [insert another player] make [insert] mistake" or the other favorite quote is "Mitch played well except for 1 or 2 plays".

For example, when we lost to GB earlier in Week 12 they blamed everyone else but ignored his 2 picks and fumble, they also ignored the fact that he turned the ball over twice in HORRIBLE field position and had scored just 10 points through 3 quarters, so outside of garbage time in the 4th he's really not done much against GB in two games. Against Detroit they talked about how the defense gave up that bad drive to make it 30-27 and A-Rob stepping out of the bounds but ignored the fumble. "Mitch played well but so and so dropped a pass, so and so other player didnt do this, so and so didnt do that." That's how they think. Honestly, they've been stealing credit from David Montgomery for the last 6 weeks. Montgomery should actually have more fans than Mitch at this point. haha!!

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't think this is very accurate. He turned it over at the worst possible times? He turned it over once, and the game was virtually over. He was actually quite accurate although mostly short passes, he completed like 75% and during one stretch he was 20 for 21. I don't think he played great, but he can only run the plays and offense that is called.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
He needs an elite running game to be successful enough to mask many of his deficiencies. He's not a pocket passer, and he continues to be bad in the redzone. The only thing he excels at is making plays outside the pocket, both with his legs and arm. That's the only way he can beat you.

He's a slightly more mobile Jimmy Garoppolo without the deep ball.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't think this is very accurate. He turned it over at the worst possible times? He turned it over once, and the game was virtually over. He was actually quite accurate although mostly short passes, he completed like 75% and during one stretch he was 20 for 21. I don't think he played great, but he can only run the plays and offense that is called.
for like 150 yards lol

JoSeCuERvO

CBMB Crossover
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando City SC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Miami Hurricanes
He needs an elite running game to be successful enough to mask many of his deficiencies. He's not a pocket passer, and he continues to be bad in the redzone. The only thing he excels at is making plays outside the pocket, both with his legs and arm. That's the only way he can beat you.

Ok so now Montgomery is not enough? The guy is breaking tackles catching passes getting his knee busted and still staying in the game. It’s not an elite runner issue, trubisky is just not good regardless of what you give him.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Here we go again with this dumb ass thing about the LEGION of Trubisky supporters that are plaguing this forum.

Bust

Liked Posts:

Least Mitch played better then Jay Cutler vs green and gold

wonder if jay was watching this game...

JoSeCuERvO

CBMB Crossover
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando City SC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Miami Hurricanes

Ok so the packers dropped what, 2-3 what should have been int’s... same ole story from his supporters, “Nagy is his problem” just watch the games man it’s obvious.