For all the Mitch supporters

msadows

Liked Posts:
because he is;

1. better than Foles
2. better than any QB after pick 18 at least for the next 12 months.
3. better than most of the free agent veterans.

I'm intersted in Darnold, Winston, Bridewater if available, and most especially I would go all-in for Wentz and that means no other QB dollars.

Wentz and a 4th or 5th rounder will do.

1. Yes, and foles doesn't prevent us from signing/drafting anyone. He's making less money than chase daniel was. 6.6m isn't that much for a good backup.
2. More than likely, yes. The rookie we draft shouldn't start week 1, shit year 1, anyways. Trask/Jones are pretty much the only guys we could get at #20.
3. He's the best FA.

Darnold is just as bad as mitch, if not worse. He just hasn't failed here yet so chicago thinks he might be better(lol).

Winston would intrigue me, but we'd get blown out in every game with this defense and his turnovers.

Teddy aint goin nowhere.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Remember when @msadows said he's better then Jimmy G?

He is.

Have you watched Jimmy G?

Or are you just comparing stats? Because Jimmy G had basically the same season mitch did in 2018.

Shanny is an offensive genius. Nagy is a big dum dum. Jimmy is bad.

The majority of people on here who think Jimmy is good never watch him play outside of highlights. He's literally west coast mitch w/o the athleticism.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I agree on Jimmy.

Trubisky would actually be a better fit in 49ers and some speculate he may go there. Shanahan will want to run him into contact though.

I am the major one who speculates it.

People think Mitch sucks throwing deep. At least he throws deep. Jimmy never throws deep because his coach knows he can't do it.

Jimmy might be one of the worst contracts I've seen. That big ass deal for someone who barely played in the NFL.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree on Jimmy.

Trubisky would actually be a better fit in 49ers and some speculate he may go there. Shanahan will want to run him into contact though.
Think Jimmy goes back to Pats, Niners draft a QB and Trubisky goes to Washington

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
He is.

Have you watched Jimmy G?

Or are you just comparing stats? Because Jimmy G had basically the same season mitch did in 2018.

Shanny is an offensive genius. Nagy is a big dum dum. Jimmy is bad.

The majority of people on here who think Jimmy is good never watch him play outside of highlights. He's literally west coast mitch w/o the athleticism.

Completely agree. He has a coach that bends over backwards for him. We have a coach that would cut his nose of to spite his own face.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Yea, but who do you start then?

People keep saying they don't want mitch....That's cool. So who do you want? Dalton?

Everyone can see mitch sucks. Bringing him back isn't about if he's good or not, it's about the fact we have no one else.

But the poor little fans are tired of seeing the QB they were tired of seeing his first year because they can't look at the big picture, only the most recent lowlight.

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:

People keep saying they don't want mitch....That's cool. So who do you want? Dalton?

Everyone can see mitch sucks. Bringing him back isn't about if he's good or not, it's about the fact we have no one else.

After watching Checkdown Charlie for four quarters yesterday, how in the hell can you seriously suggesr that Trubisky is the best option and worth re-signing? You seriously don't think that Fitzpatrick can't complete 26 passes within 5 yards or less? Brissett? Dalton? I could do that for fuck sake!

Trubisky is trash and his shortcomings are the reason that Chicago didn't pick up his 5th year option. He won't be back in 2021 regardless of who is running football ops.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
But the poor little fans are tired of seeing the QB they were tired of seeing his first year because they can't look at the big picture, only the most recent lowlight.
You mean the last 4 years

BrunoTheRed

Liked Posts:
I am the major one who speculates it.

People think Mitch sucks throwing deep. At least he throws deep. Jimmy never throws deep because his coach knows he can't do it.

Jimmy might be one of the worst contracts I've seen. That big ass deal for someone who barely played in the NFL.

Not a lot of people screaming for HomeTown Jimmy now huh?

BrunoTheRed

Liked Posts:
After watching Checkdown Charlie for four quarters yesterday, how in the hell can you seriously suggesr that Trubisky is the best option and worth re-signing? You seriously don't think that Fitzpatrick can't complete 26 passes within 5 yards or less? Brissett? Dalton? I could do that for fuck sake!

Trubisky is trash and his shortcomings are the reason that Chicago didn't pick up his 5th year option. He won't be back in 2021 regardless of who is running football ops.

I'm good with moving on from trubisky. I would rather sign Fitzpatrick or roll with Foles for high draft pic next year than go back to Mitch.

clear

Liked Posts:

Trubisky's entire career has been a lowlight.

The Bears should start Foles, or sign a vet to a one year contract that just wants a chance to start. There is absolutely no logical reason you bring that train wreck known as Mitch Trubisky back next year.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

The Bears should start Foles, or sign a vet to a one year contract that just wants a chance to start. There is absolutely no logical reason you bring that train wreck known as Mitch Trubisky back next year.
Didn't Foles engineer a 6 game losing streak?

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
You mean the last 4 years

Thanks for proving my point.
First thing on the list of searching for highlights was a 53yd pass from yesterday's game.
You guys should really reassess what being a fan means. I guarantee it doesn't mean being hypercritical and only seeing the worst.

mbison

Liked Posts:
There is absolutely no reason for him to be a starter on this team past this season. If today’s game didn’t prove to you that he has no business starting in the NFL you should reevaluate your criteria for a starting QB. He missed wide open passes, continues to throw into triple coverage and turned the ball over at the worst possible times. When will this team ever be able to evaluate QB talent, hast happened in my lifetime and seems like it probably won’t anytime soon. End of rant.

Next season will be very hard to watch if Mitch is the starter next year. Mitch is a Bottom 20 starting QB at best. I’m sure some backups are more talented

clear

Liked Posts:

It was the kind of offensive game plan you come up when you are forced to start a rookie QB.

My favorite Trubisky play of all time was against Jacksonville. It's 1st down inside the redzone. The game is tied 10-10 with 35secs left before the half. Trubisky buys time scrambling and throws up a jump ball into a crowd which is picked off. The announcers went as far to say that is a decision you see at the high school level. And people want him back...

BaBaBlacksheep

Jordan Sigler Super Fan
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Who cares? He's not the answer. Just because he's an inch taller than the next midget you want to trot him back out there?

Bears are likely going to have to have a 2-14 type season and draft a QB again. Or get lucky on a lower round guy. Either way..... trotting Mitch out there again doesn't get you closer to the answer. Start Foles next year and build the Oline. Draft a QB in the mid rounds next year and draft a QB in round 1 next year. Or find someone cheap that you think you can fix. ANYTHING BUT MITCH.

Another year of Mitch doesn't move you closer to the answer.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
Thanks for proving my point.
First thing on the list of searching for highlights was a 53yd pass from yesterday's game.
You guys should really reassess what being a fan means. I guarantee it doesn't mean being hypercritical and only seeing the worst.
Lol no, he’s been bad for 4 years

Bolek

Liked Posts:
Ok so the packers dropped what, 2-3 what should have been int’s... same ole story from his supporters, “Nagy is his problem” just watch the games man it’s obvious.
In all fairness, our D dropped 3 shoulda been interceptions from Erin. Mitch may not be the answer for our franchise at QB, but I would be ok with bringing him back for a couple years, while we draft and develop his replacement. Id much rather watch Mitch start than Foles