For all the Mitch supporters

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Nagys playcalling is an abomination.
Trubisky was doing well under center featuring the PA passing game. We ran Shotgun, inside zone, 4-7 yard curls, and Horizontal passing plays.

No QB is going to win with Nagy as the play caller.

I’ll watch this playoff game. Tuning out of Bears football next year. I can’t invest my time watching an organization this deliberately sabotages itself to try to save face.

Always a Bears fan. Getting too old to stay invested in stupid decisions.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Yeah ive noticed nagy is great at making sure he adjusts thing for his players strengths and weaknesses its like his greatest coaching talent
Yeah, Nagy knows what Mitch can do which is why when Nagy calls plays we score no TDs. But when someone else takes over play calling, it’s a fluke that Mitch and the offense look solid.

sorry not buying it.

Trubisky Foles I can’t wait for the next failure.

I’m gonna always love the Bears. But I’m thinking it might just be fun to think of them as a comical punching bag from here on out.

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:
for like 150 yards lol
150 is pretty fucking generous.

He completed like 14 passes at one point for something like 68 yards. As I stated in a different thread, take away Mooney's 53 yarder and he had 10 catches for 40 yards. That's 4 whopping yards per catch. Nothing against Mooney, but damn!

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
He really should have had 3 picks.

Bottom line - time to draft a real quarterback who can stand in the packet and make all the throws. All of the throws including consistently hit the deep ball - like Rogers did today.

This whole roll out QB thing... dinking the ball down the field 5 yards at a time is not sustainable.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My general rule is you replace somebody when you find better.

Do stop protecting him.
Do find competition.
Don't overpay.

But do welcome him with open arms if he will play for a fair price because you invested alot in him and its not so easy to find better than him.

He is a good leader and nice to have on the team. Preferably he would be 2nd or 3rd on the depth chart depending on the rise and luck you have with some other veterans and draft picks involved in a constant hunt to harbor 2-4 good QB's at any given time.

If they are valuable fucking collect them and it will raise the total value of your roster. That UDFA third OG is never going to get you a 2nd round draft pick in a trade.

I'm not saying hold 10 of them. But fucking 3 or 4 ain't gonna fuck you up with the new rules. Its in your interest to figure out how to manage and develop them, get more coaches and more WR's on the PS or something. It could be done.

Reactions: Myk

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:
By my count on this chart, 26 of his completions were 5 yards or less. Not even Kyle Orton was this bad pushing the ball down the field.

We HAVE TO bring Trubisky back! No free-agent QB could check it down with that amount of efficiency. $20+ million is a steal!

Last edited:

coolio

Liked Posts:
My general rule is you replace somebody when you find better.

Do stop protecting him.
Do find competition.
Don't overpay.

But do welcome him with open arms if he will play for a fair price because you invested alot in him and its not so easy to find better than him.

He is a good leader and nice to have on the team. Preferably he would be 2nd or 3rd on the depth chart depending on the rise and luck you have with some other veterans and draft picks involved in a constant hunt to harbor 2-4 good QB's at any given time.

If they are valuable fucking collect them and it will raise the total value of your roster. That UDFA third OG is never going to get you a 2nd round draft pick in a trade.

I'm not saying hold 10 of them. But fucking 3 or 4 ain't gonna fuck you up with the new rules. Its in your interest to figure out how to manage and develop them, get more coaches and more WR's on the PS or something. It could be done.

We already have one bad QB for 2 years why sign another one?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We already have one bad QB for 2 years why sign another one?
because he is;

1. better than Foles
2. better than any QB after pick 18 at least for the next 12 months.
3. better than most of the free agent veterans.

I'm intersted in Darnold, Winston, Bridewater if available, and most especially I would go all-in for Wentz and that means no other QB dollars.

Wentz and a 4th or 5th rounder will do.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
By my count on this chart, 26 of his completions were 5 yards or less. Not even Kyle Orton was this bad pushing the ball down the field.

We HAVE TO bring Trubisky back! No free-agent QB could check it down with that amount of efficiency. $20+ million is a steal!
Im fully convinced that his supporters here are just unfunny people doing a bit. No one can watch this guy for 40 something games and not understand he's dog shit.

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:
Im fully convinced that his supporters here are just unfunny people doing a bit. No one can watch this guy for 40 something games and not understand he's dog shit.

But he's mobile, soooo...lol

msadows

Liked Posts:
There is absolutely no reason for him to be a starter on this team past this season. If today’s game didn’t prove to you that he has no business starting in the NFL you should reevaluate your criteria for a starting QB. He missed wide open passes, continues to throw into triple coverage and turned the ball over at the worst possible times. When will this team ever be able to evaluate QB talent, hast happened in my lifetime and seems like it probably won’t anytime soon. End of rant.

Yea, but who do you start then?

People keep saying they don't want mitch....That's cool. So who do you want? Dalton?

Everyone can see mitch sucks. Bringing him back isn't about if he's good or not, it's about the fact we have no one else.

Reactions: Myk