Former Bears Coach Says Fields was "Really hard to Watch"

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
I watched it. In addition to your thoughts...JT pointed how Moore on the left side didn't get off the LOS in a crisp, timely manner......@41:35 and @42:08. But lets go through it all more in-depth when u have time to view the addition footage and time stamps here #451
Honestly JT saying that was one of the dumbest things I have heard, a WR doing a quick dart one way and cutting back the other is a standard for getting quick easy separation.. this happens all the time, the fact that JT said this was baffling.

But it's irrelevant because he had 13 wide open for an easy TD that Fields couldn't process was an open easy TD.. then went to Moore (who thanks to that quick dart at the los) gave him separation and had another wide open easy TD.. which Fields again couldn't process was an easy wide open TD and gave up on that one as well.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I watched it. In addition to your thoughts...JT pointed how Moore on the left side didn't get off the LOS in a crisp, timely manner......@41:35 and @42:08. But lets go through it all more in-depth when u have time to view the addition footage and time stamps here #451

Honestly JT saying that was one of the dumbest things I have heard, a WR doing a quick dart one way and cutting back the other is a standard for getting quick easy separation.. this happens all the time, the fact that JT said this was baffling.

But it's irrelevant because he had 13 wide open for an easy TD that Fields couldn't process was an open easy TD.. then went to Moore (who thanks to that quick dart at the los) gave him separation and had another wide open easy TD.. which Fields again couldn't process was an easy wide open TD and gave up on that one as well.

Ok You disagree with JT on this one. But lets go through it all more in-depth when u have time to view the addition footage and time stamps here #451

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Ok You disagree with JT on this one. But lets go through it all more in-depth when u have time to view the addition footage and time stamps here #451
Yeah I do disagree with him on that one, and let's not forget that JT was a terrible QB.. and Moore is a pro bowl caliber WR that has been great regardless of how bad his QBs have been, so I'm going to not take him seriously when he is going after a great WR that the move he was complaining about WORKED perfectly..

Maybe if JT understand what the WR is doing he wouldn't have a career 69 rating with more INT then TDs..

But yeah I will look over the rest of the highlighted parts on mon when I'm back home in front of my PC again, hard to analyze film on my phone lol

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Yeah I do disagree with him on that one, and let's not forget that JT was a terrible QB.. and Moore is a pro bowl caliber WR that has been great regardless of how bad his QBs have been, so I'm going to not take him seriously when he is going after a great WR that the move he was complaining about WORKED perfectly..

Maybe if JT understand what the WR is doing he wouldn't have a career 69 rating with more INT then TDs..

But yeah I will look over the rest of the highlighted parts on mon when I'm back home in front of my PC again, hard to analyze film on my phone lol

Ok.....But lets go through it all more in-depth when u have time to view the addition footage and time stamps here #451

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

@dbldrew

Ok cool(y)

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
right ....JF never developed under an unqualified gesty.....oh wait bringing up getsy is taboo.

----------
You avoided this and the Waldron observation......
@2:49 ....Orovsky is touching how JF is thinking to much. Of course, JF said he wasn't playing free.
JF said he was thinking to much. Yeah it relevant and Orovsky was gonna get more into it and the vid was cut. The inexperienced getsy played a key role in putting to much bs in JF's to think about.

I'll bet ya Waldron won't do that with CW.
------------

@30:33.....JT is breaking down the awful pass pro.
I'll come back to other parts of the vid.

@33:53....bad play design. Next...@34:22...ya can't have 3 wr's in the same area @35:17 more bad pass pro @37:44...anticipation / processing even as again...... the pass pro breaks down LG
@45:46 I would've whipped this side arm or put a downward trajectory on the ball into the body of the wr @47:13 "clown show" pass pro @48:52 watch the break down of the awful pass pro
33:33 and 33:53, 34:22 the RT did get beat but if fields could throw with anticipation this would of been a HUGE gain. But this is an example of fields not being able to read a D.. his first read is that right side and the play designed worked perfectly to muddy up that area to keep the D flat footed and give him the side line throw at the 20.. and 15 was wide open there..

33.png

the ball should already be on the way to the sideline at the 20.. but fields really never throws with anticipation so this big gain was dead because Fields moved off of it.

35:17 is not "more bad pass pro" its the same play as above.

37:44 this is the kinds of throws that all good QBs do and fields never does.. If fields was capable of actually doing this consistently then he still would be here. But this never happens in fields game.. JT even mentioned that

45:46 bad throw.. it happens to everyone..

47:13 & 48:52 was definitely a clown show by both fields and the center, the pass pro was designed for everyone to go left, which leaves the free runner wide right fields responsibility. everyone goes left, the center goes right and fields turns his back to the free runner.. So this is either Fields should of changed the protection or NOT turned his back to the free guy.. but yeah the Center going right and bumping into the right guard who is trying to shift left is laughable as well. But Fields is an athletic freak so he can make things out of mistakes that happen (and that he causes)

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
33:33 and 33:53, 34:22 the RT did get beat but if fields could throw with anticipation this would of been a HUGE gain. But this is an example of fields not being able to read a D.. his first read is that right side and the play designed worked perfectly to muddy up that area to keep the D flat footed and give him the side line throw at the 20.. and 15 was wide open there..

View attachment 39540

the ball should already be on the way to the sideline at the 20.. but fields really never throws with anticipation so this big gain was dead because Fields moved off of it.

37:44 this is the kinds of throws that all good QBs do and fields never does.. If fields was capable of actually doing this consistently then he still would be here. But this never happens in fields game.. JT even mentioned that

45:46 bad throw.. it happens to everyone..

47:13 & 48:52 was definitely a clown show by both fields and the center, the pass pro was designed for everyone to go left, which leaves the free runner wide right fields responsibility. everyone goes left, the center goes right and fields turns his back to the free runner.. So this is either Fields should of changed the protection or NOT turned his back to the free guy.. but yeah the Center going right and bumping into the right guard who is trying to shift left is laughable as well. But Fields is an athletic freak so he can make things out of mistakes that happen (and that he causes)
-
dbldrew

Next...@34:22...ya can't have 3 wr's in the same area @35:17 more bad pass pro......I pointed this in addition.
I'll be back

"37:44 this is the kinds of throws that all good QBs do and fields never does.. If fields was capable of actually doing this consistently then he still would be here. But this never happens in fields game.."

-dbldrew

Poles wanted his own Qb and OC regardless. He said it

I'll be back

Last edited: