CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Go be a fan of another team then. Nobody is forcing you to like the Bears

Maybe they are though? I wonder if someone has him tied up and his eyeballs taped open?

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
And like I've said before, which "reality" would make you feel better?

That Fields threw 2 INT to lose the game or that he was made to do so by the NFL?

It doesn't matter which reality I prefer. The point is that you live in a reality where the NFL is rigged and scripted yet you still insist that the QB is choking.

It kinda makes you look like a stupid dumbass.

Scobear

Liked Posts:

That Fields threw 2 INT to lose the game or that he was made to do so by the NFL?
Did you see anything postive today from Fields that gives you hope he's the guy? Or does he live and die on the 2 ints. Whats your overall assessment of him Bust/Average/franchise potential?

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Did you see anything postive today from Fields that gives you hope he's the guy? Or does he live and die on the 2 ints. Whats your overall assessment of him Bust/Average/franchise potential?
Same thing I've seen from all Bears Qbs since the Superbowl.

Promising highlights followed by soul crushing self sabotage.

Scripted or not, it sucks. Tired of this predictable franchise.

msadows

Liked Posts:

Are you going senile?

This man has barely played over 20 nfl games. He is one of the most exciting players in the NFL, and you are nitpicking every mistake.

FYI, that first interception was the wideouts fault. Thats what we call a timing throw, GB's offense is built around them.

Unfortunately, this team lacks the wideout talent to run that system. Pretty clear when kmet is your best option.

Dstone5553

Liked Posts:
The playcalling in the second half was absolutely atrocious, but even with that, the Bears had a chance to drive down the field at the end to take the lead and Fields choked. There are no scenarios that exist where throwing 2 interceptions in the 4th quarter of a close game is anything other than bad.

I think the craziest part about the game today was that the Bears never called another designed QB run for the rest of the game after Fields TD. I don't get it.

He's going to be the quarterback for the foreseeable future. A bad game today shouldn't change that. But, god damn, what a shitty way to lose today after what looked like a promising performance until the interceptions...

I was hoping for the loss the whole way.

I would have liked Fields to have not thrown that first Int in the 4th but it worked out pretty well.

Fields got to play and hopefully learn from his mistakes and we lost.

What's not to like? Sure it sucks to lose to that team but it's in this team's best interest to do so, so you gotta take it.

On another note, I'm wondering how the balls comes out of his hands so wrong at times? I'm not getting why. Accuracy is the big thing he's got to improve on, if he isn't able to he won't be anything and if he is able to, he can be something. Seems that simple.

He made some plays today that were pretty good. That throw to Kmet where he stepped up in the pocket, bought a little time and threw for a 1st was a growth type play, an evolving type play. That one goy my attention.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:

I wish I would have saved a youtube short that I saw, for you.

There was a close game this year where the underdog was beating the odds...and all of a sudden on a late running play, the underdog can't tackle.

I'm not an "NFL is rigged" guy, but it was a bit suspicious.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

We all know you're an idiot, but if that's what you think happened in this game, you're an even more stupid person than I thought. Lol.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Are you going senile?

This man has barely played over 20 nfl games. He is one of the most exciting players in the NFL, and you are nitpicking every mistake.

FYI, that first interception was the wideouts fault. Thats what we call a timing throw, GB's offense is built around them.

Unfortunately, this team lacks the wideout talent to run that system. Pretty clear when kmet is your best option.
That ball never should have been thrown. Alexander looked like he was in zone coverage and saw the entire play develop before Brown could even come out of his route.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
I wish I would have saved a youtube short that I saw, for you.

There was a close game this year where the underdog was beating the odds...and all of a sudden on a late running play, the underdog can't tackle.

I'm not an "NFL is rigged" guy, but it was a bit suspicious.
The lies people will tell themselves while the room is one fire around them are astounding.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
The lies people will tell themselves while the room is one fire around them are astounding.
While watching the game I saw some instances the game is totally rigged. Those running plays in the 4th qrt when fields was on fire was easily to stop any chance of scoring. And that fields int he was told in his headset to throw the pick but just a normal pick not a pick six. Thoughts?