My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Daniel Jeremiah
@MoveTheSticks
Following Following @MoveTheSticks
One free agency prediction: CJ Mosley is going to get MONSTER cash! In his prime, productive, high character, thin position in the draft...
8:38 AM - 11 Mar 2019

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Greg Gabriel
@greggabe
The Bears could also try and restructure some other deals where roster bonuses get converted to signing bonuses or salary gets converted to bonus. These type deals don’t affect how much $ the gets, only the accounting of the $
8:40 AM - 11 Mar 2019

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Aaron Leming
@AaronLemingNFL
I personally hope Adrian Amos gets a HUGE deal from whatever team signs him. Judging by this year's comp picks, $8M+ gets you a 4th rounder & $11M+ gets a 3rd. #Bears
8:46 AM - 11 Mar 2019

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Aaron Leming
@AaronLemingNFL
I personally hope Adrian Amos gets a HUGE deal from whatever team signs him. Judging by this year's comp picks, $8M+ gets you a 4th rounder & $11M+ gets a 3rd. #Bears
8:46 AM - 11 Mar 2019

Smart move would be to get in a bidding war for him when you have no intention of resigning.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I think there is going to be a surprise signing when free agency opens for the Bears, especially after adding more cap space today.

Yep i think we either go get T.Coleman or sign one of the bigger name safeties. The RB thing is kinda iffy though cause i can't see them doing any big signings there until they do whatever they're gonna do with J.Howard so gotta be safety or re-sign Callahan or maybe a real big surprise. It sure would be nice to get a legit 3rd OLB....T.Suggs, J.Houston, C.Wake, C.Mathews, S.Barrett, S.Ray.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Yep i think we either go get T.Coleman or sign one of the bigger name safeties. The RB thing is kinda iffy though cause i can't see them doing any big signings there until they do whatever they're gonna do with J.Howard so gotta be safety or re-sign Callahan or maybe a real big surprise. It sure would be nice to get a legit 3rd OLB....T.Suggs, J.Houston, C.Wake, C.Mathews, S.Barrett, S.Ray.

Suggs, Wake or Houston - those 3.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Tom Silverstein
@TomSilverstein
The #Packers had talks with recently released #Jaguars safety Tashaun Gipson, but it appears he will be signing elsewhere, a source said. Unclear if the price got too high or he had a preferred team. #Packers were interested in meeting with him, but it didn't happen.
8:59 AM - 11 Mar 2019

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Mike Kaye
@mike_e_kaye
@MikeGarafolo
says #Eagles have interest in Tevin Coleman but the team is worried he will price out at over $7 million APY.
@nflnetwork

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Suggs, Wake or Houston - those 3.

Yeah i could see any of those 3 and can see Mathews as well. Them wanting Weddle shows that they wouldn't mind adding a legit veteran to not only help on the field but to be a good veteran voice in the locker room. And they could get one of those vets on a low amount of years like 2 years.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Tom Silverstein
@TomSilverstein
The #Packers had talks with recently released #Jaguars safety Tashaun Gipson, but it appears he will be signing elsewhere, a source said. Unclear if the price got too high or he had a preferred team. #Packers were interested in meeting with him, but it didn't happen.
8:59 AM - 11 Mar 2019

Uh oh....could this be the Bears reason for clearing more cap space?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Mike Kaye
@mike_e_kaye
@MikeGarafolo
says #Eagles have interest in Tevin Coleman but the team is worried he will price out at over $7 million APY.
@nflnetwork

That's a lot for a merely decent RB.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Mike Kaye
@mike_e_kaye
@MikeGarafolo
@nflnetwork

He would be a great option, but the Bears can afford about 1/2 of that.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Adam Caplan

@caplannfl
#Bears and TE Ben Braunecker agreed to a 2-year deal, source said. Bears didn't tender him as an RFA.

9:38 AM - Mar 11, 2019

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Adam Jahns
@adamjahns
Last year, #Bears GM Ryan Pace quickly built around Mitch Trubisky. He was aggressive, signing Allen Robinson, Trey Burton and Taylor Gabriel. He then drafted James Daniels and Anthony Miller. All five worked. It will be interesting to watch other teams with young QBs this year.
9:09 AM - 11 Mar 2019

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
How crazy would it be if the Bears just decided to go in house to replace both Amos and Callahan and ended up signing L.Bell, after trading J.Howard of course? We would have no needs on offense if we did that except to sign a couple backup o-linemen and would have enough money left to find a 3rd OLB.

Yes i do know that this isn't gonna happen but we would be legit if it did.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Adam Jahns
@adamjahns
Last year, #Bears GM Ryan Pace quickly built around Mitch Trubisky. He was aggressive, signing Allen Robinson, Trey Burton and Taylor Gabriel. He then drafted James Daniels and Anthony Miller. All five worked. It will be interesting to watch other teams with young QBs this year.
9:09 AM - 11 Mar 2019

LOL at this. The Bears finally did something that other NFL teams had been doing for decades.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
How crazy would it be if the Bears just decided to go in house to replace both Amos and Callahan and ended up signing L.Bell, after trading J.Howard of course? We would have no needs on offense if we did that except to sign a couple backup o-linemen and would have enough money left to find a 3rd OLB.

So much wrong with that quote that I barely know where to begin.

The defense that dominated last season should take a back seat to a whiny douche who will want to be paid better than the QB?

mmmmmkay