Free Agency news tracker

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
11th guy on defense. It isn’t that big of a deal.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
If the Chicago Bears means anything to you as a player you would never sign a contract with the fucking packers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
ig: josinaanderson
@JosinaAnderson
Just got off the phone with impending FA safety Tre Boston. He told me he expects to be in the 2nd wave of safety signings. He told me "3 teams" have reached out to express some preliminary interest. 1 included the #Raiders who are reportedly now set to go with S Lamarcus Joyner.
8:17 AM - 12 Mar 2019

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
DaBearsBlog
‏@dabearsblog
Did the Bears or Vic Fangio throw big money at Adrian Amos? (Think, folks.)
8:18 AM - 12 Mar 2019

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
ig: josinaanderson
@JosinaAnderson
Just got off the phone with impending FA safety Tre Boston. He told me he expects to be in the 2nd wave of safety signings. He told me "3 teams" have reached out to express some preliminary interest. 1 included the #Raiders who are reportedly now set to go with S Lamarcus Joyner.
8:17 AM - 12 Mar 2019

That must suck to face the reality that you are a lower tier guy. Very humbling.

A.C. Milan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If the Chicago Bears means anything to you as a player you would never sign a contract with the fucking packers

They only care about money and rightfully so, just beat him now, i want him to hate every single snap he'll play against the Bears

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

Bologna you go to the best team with the best offer. He goes broke tomorrow bears fans aren’t donating their paychecks to the guy

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Bologna you go to the best team with the best offer. He goes broke tomorrow bears fans aren’t donating their paychecks to the guy

You really gonna go with the Robbie Gould line of having to put food in his kid’s’ mouth to defend this guy? Lmfao at goes broke tomorrow

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
DaBearsBlog
‏@dabearsblog
Did the Bears or Vic Fangio throw big money at Adrian Amos? (Think, folks.)
8:18 AM - 12 Mar 2019

I always liked Amos, but he was definitely one of, if not the least valuable player on the starting 11.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Now hopefully the Packers gave us a 3rd rd pick back in this signing.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If I bump this next year and it's not true are you gonna 360 windmill vortex dunk your way out of it? v-:

Imagine being so concerned about another poster whom you have never met. LMFAO!

If it is not true then I will just shrug and move on. The internet isn't that serious bro!

Remy is really hoping for this to go wrong or really any Pace moves cause he's been so wrong about him for years and has been trying so hard especially with the ARob signing. That's alright cause the real Bears fans that don't like the Skrine signing are still hoping it works.....i think/hope.

Remember that time you defended Pace's shitty moves for years only to get cold feet when he was rumored to be trading for Mack. It is amazing how you can defend the Antrell Rolle's signings while lamenting us giving up 2 firsts for Mack.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
You really gonna go with the Robbie Gould line of having to put food in his kid’s’ mouth to defend this guy? Lmfao at goes broke tomorrow

This isn’t high school or college this is the pros. You collect as much money as possible until they throw you away. Go look up how long the average nfl career last for. Stop thinking like a fan it’s a business

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This isn’t high school or college this is the pros. You collect as much money as possible until they throw you away. Go look up how long the average nfl career last for. Stop thinking like a fan it’s a business

If the Packers gave Amos the best terms, I can't fault a guy for making as much money as possible.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
@JasonLaCanfora
Following Following @JasonLaCanfora
More
Za'Darius Smith's deal with the Packers will come in over $16M a year. No way the Ravens were going to devote $33M a year to keeping him and Mosley at this point.

Yikes.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Im proud of this team letting Pace restructure their contracts in order to make this team better

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
DaBearsBlog
‏@dabearsblog
I think Bears are moving on Le’Veon Bell or Earl Thomas. And I have texted every single person I know in the league. But this time of year, nobody responds.
7:41 AM - 12 Mar 2019
Or maybe they just don't respond to the 1000's of wanna be reporter bloggers.

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:

There's very little team loyalty among professional athletes. They're going to go to whatever teams gives them the most money, regardless of rivalries. I don't blame them either, football is a sport where your career can be over on any play. Make money while you can.