dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Really like hearing they're interested in Center, WR and RB for free agency.

Obviously we all wanted them to get a vet in there at C so that's big, now lets hope Poles can open up that wallet for a legit one and we can all stop worrying about C like we have since the O.Kreutz days.

WR most likely won't be on the tier 1 level and more about getting a slot receiver or a #3/#4 type in here and taking care of getting a guy to play opposite DJ in the draft, but maybe they go for someone like C.Ridley or M.Brown.

Please get us a RB in free agency that can do it all. We need a guy that can catch and has speed to break the long TD runs.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
What about Tony Pollard on a reasonable two year deal? He needs to be the lead back in a committee…not the 250 carry guy they made him this year.
Yep, like he was his first couple of years playing behind Zeke. Love the idea of signing him and i do think he could step in and be the full time RB if needed like if Herbert got hurt.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

Obviously we all wanted them to get a vet in there at C so that's big, now lets hope Poles can open up that wallet for a legit one and we can all stop worrying about C like we have since the O.Kreutz days.

WR most likely won't be on the tier 1 level and more about getting a slot receiver or a #3/#4 type in here and taking care of getting a guy to play opposite DJ in the draft, but maybe they go for someone like C.Ridley or M.Brown.

Please get us a RB in free agency that can do it all. We need a guy that can catch and has speed to break the long TD runs.
or just draft one in the mid rounds

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
or just draft one in the mid rounds
Yes but not the best RB draft, but RB's drafted late from small schools surprise all the time so i'd be down with drafting one in the 5th or 6th.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
What about Tony Pollard on a reasonable two year deal? He needs to be the lead back in a committee…not the 250 carry guy they made him this year.
If his leg is fully healed. He was nowhere near as explosive last year. But he will be cheap. It’s risky though. The 2022 Pollard was a stud until his gruesome injury in the playoffs happened. Cowboys likely win that game if he stays healthy. Elliot was just awful in that game

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

you mean someone like Jamyr Gibbs

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If his leg is fully healed. He was nowhere near as explosive last year. But he will be cheap. It’s risky though. The 2022 Pollard was a stud until his gruesome injury in the playoffs happened. Cowboys likely win that game if he stays healthy. Elliot was just awful in that game

That’s kinda what I’m banking on…. a bounceback year from the injury. Maybe they even get him on a one year deal. Cowboys will be hard pressed to sign him again.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Really hoping we hear about JJ today. He still hasn’t been tagged.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Jayden should be screaming right now. Absolutely the worst spot for him. What makes the raiders think getsky can coach jayden when he was clueless calling plays for justins skillset?
He's going to go before then.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Didnt the report say they are discussing trading into the top 3? That would be NE swapping, which would mean daniels.

You could just get pro bowl RB Swift who the lions got rid of who's basically gibbs.
5-7 was as high as the report thought they could get.

msadows

Liked Posts:
The options at WR in FA aren't great. So I'm still not sure if we try to draft one with our second pick or take a pass rusher.

Maybe not for a 2, but both boyd and samuel are very good options in the slot.

If you are looking for a #2 option, ridley is as close as you get. I expect them to take WR at 9, so really it should just be looking for the best slot fit in FA.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The options at WR in FA aren't great. So I'm still not sure if we try to draft one with our second pick or take a pass rusher.
They need multiple WR’s. They simply have to sign someone. Guessing more of a “wave 2-3” guy. Agreed it’s not a great group

msadows

Liked Posts:
5-7 was as high as the report thought they could get.

Would mean JJ, which would be great news for a WR at 9. ALSO a terrible fit for getsky imo, JJ's excels outside the pocket.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
That’s kinda what I’m banking on…. a bounceback year from the injury. Maybe they even get him on a one year deal. Cowboys will be hard pressed to sign him again.
Cowboys likely aren’t bringing him back.