FREE AGENCY NO NEWS THREAD

msadows

Liked Posts:
aLSO, THE SAFETY SOUNDS LIKE SHIT.

Who is this guy? He gave up a perfect passer rating in 8 games started?!?

1709936884659.png

Better not be the starter

Attachments

• 1709936854401.png
    1709936854401.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 8

msadows

Liked Posts:
Seriously?

Maybe? IDK, poles thought fucking lucas patrick and a guy off the streets of prison break was the answer at center

Not the first time he'd be dumpster diving for starters

Took me one glance at michael schoffield to know he's no longer an NFL player but for some reason poles had t o have him

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Maybe? IDK, poles thought fucking lucas patrick and a guy off the streets of prison break was the answer at center

Took me one glance at michael schoffield to know he's no longer an NFL player but for some reason poles had t o have him

Buy some tampons to help get you through the next few months because there’s another 20+ guys like this that are fringe NFL players that’ll be signed. Happens every year with every team.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:

I'm looking forward to the meltdowns when they start signing camp arms.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Nobody said it was complicated. The Bears need a free safety and the market is flooded with alternatives. Supply will be stronger than demand which is a net positive for the Bears.

The article you linked is titled

Why are so many NFL safeties being cut? Will their market vanish like it did for RBs?​

So I was reaponding to the above.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
aLSO, THE SAFETY SOUNDS LIKE SHIT.

Who is this guy? He gave up a perfect passer rating in 8 games started?!?

View attachment 35479

Better not be the starter
You don’t understand the prep huh? Bears contacted him in 2018 and told him to look real bad 4 years in a row, on purpose. The Bears promised him that they will sign him in 2024. QBs then will know they can pass on his side of the field. But little do they know that it was all set up and once they throw his way, BAM!!!!! Pick sixes - all day, err day!!

And before you start asking questions you shouldn’t be asking, yes, Ditka was at bedside during Mary Ellen’s delivery of Ryan Poles in 85’ and had his dad Junior Poles, sign a future contract for their son to be GM in 2022.

1709937728467.gif

Last edited:

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

Let’s wait and see what @remydat thinks first