FREE AGENCY NO NEWS THREAD

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
The cap is 100% real, someone is just salty his favorite FA's arent hitting FA
Cap is real its just the NFL by design gives teams a ton of flexibility to use future cap space in the present. Its a lot more complex than "you have $20M to spend at the super market today" yearly cap figure thats easy to digest but not accurate to the reality of the league.

Xplosive

In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
Responsibly a couple under 10 mil a year guys for the defense line. If they grab another 20-30 mil player for defense don’t expect a competent offense next season
Seems a bit far fetched. They will likely have a top ten rookie WR, and Caleb/Justin both are "running" QBs that make the actual RB's job easier.

If you want to beat either GB or DET, stack your Dline with elite pass rushers because they both have elite OLines

Last edited:

msadows

Liked Posts:
In 5 minutes I expect the bears to sign everyone otherwise I will throw a tantrum

RPMcMurphy47

Liked Posts:
Almost time! This is about the most exciting situation the bears have been in in my 30+ of dealing with this franchise. For once, this team actually has a very promising future... potentially.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Almost time! This is about the most exciting situation the bears have been in in my 30+ of dealing with this franchise. For once, this team actually has a very promising future... potentially.

We've had cap before and no one signed here. Hopefully Poles backs up the brinks truck!

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Who ya got for first position the Bears sign? I'm thinking DL.