In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
They haven’t spent enough in your opinion on defense? How much is enough? Do you want a functional offense?
It's either free agency capital or draft capital, either way more resources have to be invested into pressuring the opposing QB.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
No? Then what would be the plan for him? To play alongside Billings or no?
I should clarify. He doesn't fit the mold of a Tampa-2 3T that is fast and creates disruptive pass rush. I feel like he plays the run extremely well.

But you may be right, maybe that's what Eberflus wants from his 3T? idk

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
It's either free agency capital or draft capital, either way more resources have to be invested into pressuring the opposing QB.
Responsibly a couple under 10 mil a year guys for the defense line. If they grab another 20-30 mil player for defense don’t expect a competent offense next season

Nelly

Liked Posts:
I should clarify. He doesn't fit the mold of a Tampa-2 3T that is fast and creates disruptive pass rush. I feel like he plays the run extremely well.

But you may be right, maybe that's what Eberflus wants from his 3T? idk
Just looking at his stats, i'm guessing that's what role Poles/Flus would want him to play.

in 2022 he had a lot more tackles and tackles for loss but only 3.5 sacks and 7 QB hits (accordingly pro-football-reference.com). This last year, less tackles and TFLs but ~3 times as many sacks (9) and QB hits (23).

msadows

Liked Posts:
Responsibly a couple under 10 mil a year guys for the defense line. If they grab another 20-30 mil player for defense don’t expect a competent offense next season

Why not? If they spend 25m+ on wilkins they would still have 30m, that can get you a Center, Slot WR, and Barkley/Jacobs too?