FREE AGENCY NO NEWS THREAD

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Not my first choice(Hunter), but id still love wilkins, especially if its a 3 year deal but I'm expecting 4-5 at 25+ a year.

Just hope its not the Lions who sign him.
He would be the 3T solution Poles has been after, and Eberflus would like on defense. Then you lock Walker into the DE spot opposite Sweat and rotate Dexter in quite a bit. Not a bad plan.

CTA_employee9

Liked Posts:
At this point just let the league suffer next season with drafting Caleb and having Justin be a nightmare as a Taysom Hill on steroids.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Least he didnt bring around a rubber ass to fuck in front of his teammates like kellen winslow did

That was prob the weirdest story I ever heard
jason LaConforta was reporting that the Lions had interest in Khali Mack.

msadows

Liked Posts:
He would be the 3T solution Poles has been after, and Eberflus would like on defense. Then you lock Walker into the DE spot opposite Sweat and rotate Dexter in quite a bit. Not a bad plan.

Kinda why its no thanks for me.

Walker is by far the worst out of the "starting" bunch of Dexter, Billings, Walker and Sweat. I'd rather replace Walker with a FA DE than pay 25m to take snaps away from dexter

If they get him I won't be sad at all tho.

Xplosive

In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
I'm going to very pissed if Poles spends +$5M on a RB before signing a starting 3T or DE

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Not my first choice(Hunter), but id still love wilkins, especially if its a 3 year deal but I'm expecting 4-5 at 25+ a year.

Just hope its not the Lions who sign him.
Agree. I’d prefer Hunter as well if they were gonna spend even more on Defense.

i just have a hard time believe that Poles is gonna throw even more money on Defense. Its looking like the Lovie years…

msadows

Liked Posts:
I'm going to very pissed if Poles spends +$5M on a RB before signing a starting 3T or DE

Outside of Wilkins, Barkley/Jacobs could be the top targeted FA's for a lot of teams.

If he wants either of them he'd likely have to move fast, so i'd get it

msadows

Liked Posts:
Agree. I’d prefer Hunter as well if they were gonna spend even more on Defense.

i just have a hard time believe that Poles is gonna throw even more money on Defense. Its looking like the Lovie years…

There is a lot more talent available on the Dline than offensive skill postions.

Plus, they could legit pay all of connor williams, Curtis Samuel/Tyler Boyd, Barkley, and Hunter/Wilkins with the cap room they got.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Kinda why its no thanks for me.

Walker is by far the worst out of the "starting" bunch of Dexter, Billings, Walker and Sweat. I'd rather replace Walker with a FA DE than pay 25m to take snaps away from dexter

If they get him I won't be sad at all tho.
Walker isn't "bad" though, and he's a big dude capable of playing the run really well. Adding Wilkins to the mix and we'll be even better there, while also being better at pass rushing.

But I hear ya. I'd rather see us spend that money on Hunter and kick Walker inside where he's just as effective as he is at DE, IMO.... which also gives Dexter more of a chance to develop.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Wilkins is not a 3T