FREE AGENCY NO NEWS THREAD

msadows

Liked Posts:
surprised there arent field supporters claiming its collusion or teams just dont know how good he is etc...

Its all part of the haul, bears are just driving up the value of the #1 OA and keeping fields to back up tyrone bagent.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Justin Fields must feel like shit right now.
Yup. Even though he has money and endorsements. But hey, on the things that he does control, he could have done better and not been putting in this position. The other shit that is out of his control, like it’s offensive coordinator, that is what it is.

Xplosive

In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines

Butkus34

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I normally dont want to pay RB's, but give me barkley. Based on my calculations the bears have 55m, so they could sign everyone I want and still have cash left. Give me Barkley, Hunter, Connor Williams, and Curtis Samuel.
that would be a helluva FA group

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
I normally dont want to pay RB's, but give me barkley. Based on my calculations the bears have 55m, so they could sign everyone I want and still have cash left. Give me Barkley, Hunter, Connor Williams, and Curtis Samuel.
Bit ignorant to recent Barkley play, but I heard his stats and effectiveness went down dramatically after his injury and he wasn't the game changer he once was. Is this perception incorrect? Would it be better to go after someone like Jacobs or Ekeler if Bears wanted to go that route?

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Does the legal tampering period start at 12 eastern or central?