dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
You know I'm for moving Fields ASAP but really, if you can't get a 3rd for him, keep him. His value won't go down much and may go up when a QB drops elsewhere.
Keep him and more than likely get a 3rd round comp pick for him when he leaves in free agency.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Not sure what to do for 2 hours. Just sitting on my couch refreshing internet pages like a complete loser. Maybe I’ll go take a walk at the zoo.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Worries me that Houston hasn’t kept him. They have the money
They have a couple of vets there to play opposite Will Anderson Jr in Jerry Hughes and Derek Barnett so maybe they're saving their money for other positions with Saquan being one. I think that's where he ends up.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Is it 12p EST yet?!?
200.webp

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
They have a couple of vets there to play opposite Will Anderson Jr in Jerry Hughes and Derek Barnett so maybe they're saving their money for other positions with Saquan being one. I think that's where he ends up.
Maybe. Just pretty rare to see a 12 sack DE hit free agency when his team has over 60 mil available in cap space. They can sign him and still have plenty left

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Both of those guys are free agents.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
No team wanting Justin just makes me LOL..

Poles is gonna be forced to keep Fields out of shame.
If he hast to keep Ryan Pace’s pick, then, so be it. it’s still not a bad thing even if he wants to be the back up. I don’t give a damn if he cries. He’s under contract, and he should play no matter what position in the depth chart he’s at. If he demands a trade and does not join the team, then he gets fined. Either way, there are solutions for everything. Whether we like how it’s going or not.