FREE AGENCY NO NEWS THREAD

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
The bears needed to get more explosive at the position. Herbert has a nice 2nd gear but lacks long speed and gets caught from behind consistently. Which, effectively keeps points off the board.

Tons of chunk runs for Chicago over the past 3 seasons and nobody other then the QB who could hit his head on the goalpost on any given play.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
and when swift was in Detroit and Monty was in Chicago, you hugged all up on Swifts nuts...now not so much?! hmmm i wonder why
Oh, don't get me wrong, i still like Swift. It's the CCS now has a tremandous about of egg on their faces I am laughing about.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Didn't you laugh at the Lions when they signed Monty for 5.5 mil a year?

Doubt I did. I was one of the few who had no issues re-signing monty but he's very replaceable.

I did 100% make fun of you guys for trading away a guy you just drafted to take another RB in the early first round

dennehy

Liked Posts:
They went kinda big right out the gate at the two deepest and likely cheapest positions in FA, S and RB.

Not a huge fan of that but I do like both players.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I don't get it, why is Poles so aggressive out of the gates for a RB? Especially one that is middle tier. No need to rush in and get the deal done. Why be so quick to try and set the market? What is so soecial about Swift?

Mid tier? He was a probowler last year o_O

Im just scared the eagles oline will get another RB paid for them just to be non-existant at their new team

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
I don't get it, why is Poles so aggressive out of the gates for a RB? Especially one that is middle tier. No need to rush in and get the deal done. Why be so quick to try and set the market? What is so soecial about Swift?
You don’t have to get it. Poles is the one in the chair. If he’s special to him and part of his plan, then that’s why.

Last edited:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Dexter as a rookie also had more pressures than wilkins has ever had prior to this year.
Lets please not compare Dexter to Wilkins. It's a bad look.