FREE AGENCY NO NEWS THREAD

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I don't get it, why is Poles so aggressive out of the gates for a RB? Especially one that is middle tier. No need to rush in and get the deal done. Why be so quick to try and set the market? What is so soecial about Swift?
Couldn’t agree more with you. He is not the type of back I get overly excited about.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Mid tier? He was a probowler last year o_O

Im just scared the eagles oline will get another RB paid for them just to be non-existant at their new team

I only say mid-tier becuase of a decent last season. Otherwise, before then, he has underperformed and is often injured. Not the best vision for a RB in my opinion, also.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Lets please not compare Dexter to Wilkins. It's a bad look.

Compare? I'm listing an actual fact, that prior to this year wilkins was less productive than dexter as a rookie when looking at pressures.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Absolutely loved him out of Georgia. Still young. Think this will be a much bigger impact than people realize
Also a big fan of what he can do, he just needs to stay healthy which was his biggest issue in Detroit.

$8 mil seems like a slight overpay but i can deal with it especially with good health.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I don't dislike the Swift move. We needed to get more versatile and explosive at the RB position.

$8M seems a little steep when Barkley is expected to get $10M. Is Swift that close to Barkley salary wise as a player?

Barkley may get more, who knows. Sounds like there will be plenty of suitors for him

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
I don't dislike the Swift move. We needed to get more versatile and explosive at the RB position.

$8M seems a little steep when Barkley is expected to get $10M. Is Swift that close to Barkley salary wise as a player?
This is how I feel but we have to see where Barkley comes in at. I'm guessing he'll sign north of $10M now..