FREE AGENCY NO NEWS THREAD

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Poles is upgrading the roster while keeping cap space for further players. Looks solid to me.
Yes, I like the players. But I think he could have maybe accomplished it cheaper in those markets, leaving more more cap space for players at more impact positions.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Yes, I like the players. But I think he could have maybe accomplished it cheaper in those markets, leaving more more cap space for players at more impact positions.

Shoulda just taken a RB at #9. Thats what real winning organizations do!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Compare? I'm listing an actual fact, that prior to this year wilkins was less productive than dexter as a rookie when looking at pressures.
So that wasn't a comparison? Hmmmmmm

Okay

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
I think us fans need to come to the reality that CHI has to "over pay" for players amidst the current state of the team. It's just what it is until this team turns it around.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
You don’t have to get it. Poles is the one in the chair. If he’s special to him and part of his plan, then that’s why.

Ok, cool. But he hasn't necessarily inspired confidence with his previous free agent signings. This is an area we need to see better results from. Plain and Simple.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I think us fans need to come to the reality that CHI has to "over pay" for players amidst the current state of the team. It's just what it is until this team turns it around.
They didn't overpay for Edwards, Billings, Walker.

Not sure how anyone can even say what an overpay right now, no one else has even signed really and the S and RB markets are extremely deep. Seems like it might have been a good idea to wait it out a bit, but that is speculation on my part as well.