FREE AGENCY NO NEWS THREAD

Rise

Liked Posts:
Another good center off the board. It feels like Poles is going to let the OL market come to him, but what do I know?

I just hope someone asks him “Safety and RB appeared to be the two deepest positions in this years FA, why did you prioritize them over all other positions?”

Nelly

Liked Posts:
I just hope someone asks him “Safety and RB appeared to be the two deepest positions in this years FA, why did you prioritize them over all other positions?”
I mean, could there be an advantage to moving early, before someone sets the market really high? Byard seems reasonable and Swift is arguably a better signing than Pollard. If Saquon gets $12 mil then does that mean Swift gets more? Hard to tell, but if you know who you want and you can get them at a price you're good with, I don't see why you shouldn't move plenty quick.

Nelly

Liked Posts:

At this rate, apparently people won't accept that Bates is the starting C until after he starts Game one.
I know he is, and he figures to be a nice upgrade on anything else we had. But we still have no depth and we're pretty keyed in on drafting a QB #1 overall. I'd like to see a nice investment in making sure he's protected even if one of the starters goes down. Bates profiles as a super-sub, able to play any interior position and even tackle in a pinch.