FREE AGENCY NO NEWS THREAD

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
I understand, but I'd start worrying about depth/competition at LT instead of C for now. I'm sure they can always bring back Lucas Patrick or someone extremely cheap to be depth.
Why? Braxton Jones gave up 2 fucking sacks the whole year. It's hilarious your dumbass wants to pass on a top tier qb prospect again for a qb that finishes bottom 3 in league in every measurable passing Stat but a fifth rounder who vastly out played his expectation needs competition

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Awfully quiet with Kirk Cousins news.

Think he gets humbled and doesn't get the deal he wants from Atlanta.

Or it's a very lengthy conversation and they're working out contract details.

Or maybe there are multiple teams he's going to visit with.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That's interesting. Aaron Jones is still there??

For now. Dillon is definitely gone after this signing. Idk how/why they would have so much money tied up at RB with Jones and Jacobs.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seems like musical centers being played. Teams not signing their center, looking for someone else's. Maybe time to backoff on running the shotgun every play and put the QB back behind the center more often.

Xplosive

In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
No it doesn't.

You all want Poles to get more protection and ability in front of CW. My FA and Draft does that. Gives Fields one final chance to succeed with a low cap # and I believe he would put up great numbers with the reinforced OL, the ultra talented WRs (DJ Moore, MHJ, Leggette, Thrash and Scott- Holy Crap!!) along w/ Kmet. And one scary ass D.

If Fields can't win with that stacked team, then use the 2 2025 draft capital 2 firsts, 2 seconds for Sanders.

No rookie QB has ever won a Super Bowl. No 2nd year has ever won a Super Bowl. Bears best chance to win now.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I agree but he took a lot of carries. Now Jacobs can have them
Jacobs is only as good as the line in front of him. If their line plays great like they did at the end of the year, he’ll have a great year. But if they struggle due to injuries, it won’t matter. Biggest issue is Jones will return to his locker room bullshit now that they add a RB

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
For now. Dillon is definitely gone after this signing. Idk how/why they would have so much money tied up at RB with Jones and Jacobs.
Agreed. And GB of all teams to do this. Very odd.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
You don't think having two RBs on larger contracts is interesting. OK...
No I don’t. They run a business. They know what they are doing. Shit changes later on and they adjust like any other team. Ok.

And still, fuck the packers