FREE AGENCY NO NEWS THREAD

Nelly

Liked Posts:
I'd guess that the large portion of NFL teams dont have a backup tackle theyd "feel good about starting".
In a pinch, i'm sure some do. We've done the Borom experiment and i'd like to move on. I'm not asking for a good starter qualiy, just a guy who can hold his own.

Xplosive

In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
Quality depth, not just "depth."

I'd like to see a capable swing tackle brought in as well too of course. I'm relatively comfortable with our starters but there's currently no one else behind then that I'd feel good about starting for any amount of time.
Idk, I think paying $4M + a 5th is plenty to invest in center this year. How much is this quality depth supposed to cost...$3M? I mean at that point they might as well have just gotten one of the $8-$10M guys or targeted a 1st round prospect

Rise

Liked Posts:
I want to see the financials on the Josh Jacobs contract. I can’t say I was hoping for Swift before today started, hell I didn’t even know he was a free agent.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I want to see the financials on the Josh Jacobs contract. I can’t say I was hoping for Swift before today started, hell I didn’t even know he was a free agent.

Wasnt jacobs bad this year?

I have no clue what GB is doing. They cant cut jones either. They are gonna pay two RB's like 30m in cap?

Rise

Liked Posts:

I have no clue what GB is doing. They cant cut jones either. They are gonna pay two RB's like 30m in cap?

Yeah he seems to have slowed down but who knows.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
i hope they do some dumb shit like that. jones >>>> jacobs
Love Jones' running style but he sure has taken a hell of a beating through the years with that way he runs. I can see them cutting him with this Jacobs signing but damn would that be a hell of a 1-2 duo if they don't.

msadows

Liked Posts:
They literally still take on a 6m dead cap hit the next two years if they cut him. Makes no sense to me.

Whatever, jacobs is the RB I didn't want in FA so I'm happy to see GB signed him.
1710181378424.png

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Does it really matter since it seems like everything those cock suckers do works out positively for them?