FREE AGENCY NO NEWS THREAD

DefNextYear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Could honestly give 2 shits what happens to Fields as long as they draft Williams.
I won't say I strongly agree or disagree... but at minimum, it hurts the return value in a hypothetical trade to not have more people bidding.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
If Sean Payton wants him, then the bears may be making a mistake getting rid of him

Its what waddle says and I kinda agree.
Interesting take but it’s more supply right? They don’t have a first so they are really scraping the garbage pile if not going for fields. Darnold or trade for Wilson yikes lol. They spent a ton in fa last year so they are expected to win. You aren’t winning with Wilson/darnold

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Interesting take but it’s more supply right? They don’t have a first so they are really scraping the garbage pile if not going for fields. Darnold or trade for Wilson yikes lol. They spent a ton in fa last year so they are expected to win. You aren’t winning with Wilson/darnold
with 2 former 1st round busts with the Jets as options. Payton could mold one into a bottom of the barrel starter

msadows

Liked Posts:

Rumors are they really want JJ which seems more like a move Payton would make.