CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I still haven't seen one credible source with information about Poles trying to trade Fields. Not one.
All I've heard is Poles answering a question with "IF we get to that point we will try to to right by him"

there has been plenty of talk about fields and his trade market

what?

msadows

Liked Posts:
I still haven't seen one credible source with information about Poles trying to trade Fields. Not one.
All I've heard is Poles answering a question with "IF we get to that point we will try to to right by him"

Imagine the shitshow that would occur if the bears plan all along was to trade #1 OA and keep fields.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
So Fields to the Raiders is pretty much a go?

msadows

Liked Posts:
I would almost pay money to see this....

I'm obviously joking, but it would be absolute chaos. Mostly from the media, all these goobers like kap have been talking about the last 2 months is caleb williams.

Not sure what the bears would get out of sending out a smokescreen of trading fields when they wanted to keep him all along.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
Yeah this is true they may just convert him to punt returner or cut him