Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No it doesn't.

You all want Poles to get more protection and ability in front of CW. My FA and Draft does that. Gives Fields one final chance to succeed with a low cap # and I believe he would put up great numbers with the reinforced OL, the ultra talented WRs (DJ Moore, MHJ, Leggette, Thrash and Scott- Holy Crap!!) along w/ Kmet. And one scary ass D.

If Fields can't win with that stacked team, then use the 2 2025 draft capital 2 firsts, 2 seconds for Sanders.

No rookie QB has ever won a Super Bowl. No 2nd year has ever won a Super Bowl. Bears best chance to win now.
Did you even check?

Warner, Brady and Roethlisberger all won a SB in year 2. The issue isn't how green QBs are as much as the SB gets dominated by the best QBs. If you look at the last 10 years, it's easy to say at least 1/2 the starting QBs are HOF shoe ins. You want one of those.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
I'm obviously joking, but it would be absolute chaos. Mostly from the media, all these goobers like kap have been talking about the last 2 months is caleb williams.
I’m going to make some next level popcorn to watch.
Not sure what the bears would get out of sending out a smokescreen of trading fields when they wanted to keep him all along.
They have been sending out the smokescreen because they need to make it look like they’re grabbing CW. They need to maximize value. If they didn’t put out smoke about moving on from Fields, it wouldn’t look as good. Getting that value up is key!

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I’m going to make some next level popcorn to watch.

They have been sending out the smokescreen because they need to make it look like they’re grabbing CW. They need to maximize value. If they didn’t put out smoke about moving on from Fields, it wouldn’t look as good. Getting that value up is key!

Fields can get traded today and you would still argue its some elaborate smoke screen

let it go bro

msadows

Liked Posts:
New...... and bad.

I wanted Xavier, but not for 17 mil a season. That's dumb.

No clue what the packers are doing with their cap space. Paying a worse RB and taking a cap hit to cut your current RB(who;s better). Then paying big ass money to a Safety while letting two of your lienmen walk?