FREE AGENCY NO NEWS THREAD

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Did you even check?

Warner, Brady and Roethlisberger all won a SB in year 2. The issue isn't how green QBs are as much as the SB gets dominated by the best QBs. If you look at the last 10 years, it's easy to say at least 1/2 the starting QBs are HOF shoe ins. You want one of those.
Seahawks also won SB in Wilsons 2nd year.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
cap space burning a hole in some teams' pockets...

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Only a couple of starting spots left for Fields - > Raiders or Giants.
And you know that Fields' agent has been given the OK to find a deal. Likely when he released that old vid.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Jacobs had 805 yards this past season. Outside of him leading the league in rushing in 2022 his numbers have been pretty pedestrian

I really wonder just how bad McDaniels was in that locker room to make so many guys regress and then look completely different the second Antonio Pierce took over. Not speaking specifically about Jacobs but just in general. It seemed to be a completely different team, still limited of course, after Pierce took over. I know we'll never get the true answers but it really makes me wonder when you see a guy like Jacobs get paid well a respectable organization like the Packers.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Seems like a dumb take. Not many teams have signed more than a couple guys, and the Bears already have safety address with Byard as well. It's not like Poles is sitting on his hands.

Especially if he's working the phone to secure Danielle Hunter and can land him, it'll all be worth it. Then the draft can pretty much be all spent on offense.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Fields can get traded today and you would still argue its some elaborate smoke screen

let it go bro
Nah man. If Fields is traded, I’m wrong. As of now, this all looks like exactly what it would look like playing out if Poles was trading the pick.

Actually, I wonder if CW not doing his medicals hampered the trade. Can teams share medicals, or are they covered by HIPA? I wonder if trading the right to draft him is being held up by teams not having access to his medicals.

But, nah man, no reason to let anything go. As far as I can see, Poles is putting on a master class. If shit changes, it changes.