Free Agency Rumors and Discussion

Poppasmurf

Liked Posts:
Major QB development: former Redskins QB Robert Griffin III is scheduled to visit the NY Jets later today, league source tells ESPN.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Unless they're talking about what Robert Griffen III needs to be a good QB, it's hardly a "Major Qb Development"

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Any real Martellus Bennett rumors?

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
Any real Martellus Bennett rumors?

It's going to be a difficult trade because the league knows the Bears are likely to just cut him if no one bites. Pace might be able to sell a team on exclusivity and get a day 3 pick, but that's it.

Mitchapalooza

Sounds like it's a three-team race for safety Chris Conte. Bucs, Saints and Giants all in the mix.

LOL why

Mitchapalooza

@JasonLaCanfora
Jets working out a contract with DL Jarvis Jenkins. Lions working to secure DL Akiem Hicks. Both deals likely to get done

good thing LaCanfora is always wrong.

Mitchapalooza

Aaron Leming ‏@AaronLemingNFL 48s48 seconds ago
Was told report of Akiem Hicks to the #Lions may not be as "close" as has been reported. Maybe worth a night's wait for #Bears fans.

GSH_34

Liked Posts:
@JasonLaCanfora
Jets working out a contract with DL Jarvis Jenkins. Lions working to secure DL Akiem Hicks. Both deals likely to get done

good thing LaCanfora is always wrong.
1) He never visited the Bears today and went straight to visit Detroit.

2) Bears let him walk today and Detroit is trying to sign him now.

3) LaConfora has no idea what he's talking about because Biggs reported Hicks was flying in tonight for his visit and his physical was tomorrow. Then he'd head to Detroit if no deal with the Bears as they were his next visit.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1ke

Mitchapalooza

1) He never visited the Bears today and went straight to visit Detroit.

2) Bears let him walk today and Detroit is trying to sign him now.

3) LaConfora has no idea what he's talking about because Biggs reported Hicks was flying in tonight for his visit and his physical was tomorrow. Then he'd head to Detroit if no deal with the Bears as they were his next visit.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

LaCanfora last year said the Redskins and Fangio were a done deal. Then the next day he's a Bear.

Hicks isn't coming to Halas Hall til tonight anyways.

Mitchapalooza

Ian Rapoport on Twitter: "DL Jarvis Jenkins to the #Jets on a 2-year deal, source said. Low-cost signing."

dang

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Ian Rapoport on Twitter: "DL Jarvis Jenkins to the #Jets on a 2-year deal, source said. Low-cost signing."

dang

I wonder if they will be willing to shop Wilkerson with the added depth

Mitchapalooza

Greg Gabriel on Twitter: "Been told that reports that Akiem Hicks is close to deal with Lions is false. Still flying to Chicago tonight"

HAHAHA suck a dick LaCanfora.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Jay Cutler turns 33 next month.

Mitchapalooza

Mehta now says there's no deal yet between Jets and Jarvis Jenkins, and that he's flying to Atlanta, where he lives (doesn't say it's to visit Falcons)