Free Agency Rumors and Discussion

Matt Suhey

Liked Posts:
The news that you haven't heard

BEARS LOST DEALS = 5

So far there have been 3 defensive players deals that have been lost-- 2 DL & CB

2 offensive player deals lost- OL & RB

Let's see how many other deals are lost

What I find interesting about this is the second oline spot is most likely LOT which would mean Leno Jr is not their preference to start. I assume the CB is Patrick Johnson and would like to think the other DL guy is Ian Williams given Malik Jackson is a gimme. This would also infer that even though they like Langford they only want to give FA money to an RB that is younger than Forte and want some alternative if Langford has a sophomore slump. Of course the obvious takeaway is Pace is being honest to his word about not over paying for free agents.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
Everyone knows they "lost" CJ Anderson. That's no scoop. Being vague about "lost" deals is even worse than being vague about deals that are "close"

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
The news that you haven't heard

BEARS LOST DEALS = 5

So far there have been 3 defensive players deals that have been lost-- 2 DL & CB

2 offensive player deals lost- OL & RB

Let's see how many other deals are lost

What do you do to come up with this stuff cause i just don't understand what makes a person keep on doing what you do?? I'm not even trying to be a jackass here i'm being serious. You've made so many posts dating back to last year about players or GM's that the Bears are gonna get or are talking to that never come true but you just keep coming up with stuff. I would think if you really wanted to prove to us that you have some inside info (which obviously you do) that you'd come with at least one legit signing that's about to be made and i'm not talking about dancing around with saying things like the Bears are talking to two players and one is from the NFC and one is from the AFC or the Bears are talking to two different defensive players and this one is big or whatever you say without actually giving a name or anything that would make us think you actually do have some inside info but you never do. I just don't understand what makes you keep on coming up with this stuff is all.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
False prophet Gator Mike.

He's spinning tales and everyone eating it up lol

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
OK, my Conte thread was obviously a troll job for anyone who missed the little troll picture. That being said, Conte makes sense for some teams. He's young, fast, experienced and cheap. Add all those things together and you'll always get a second, third, fourth chance in this league. The guy is a try hard player. His body (and brain) just fail him... So do I want him on the Bears? Nope. Can I see why he'd have a market? Sure.

He actually had a good year for the Bucs last year.

Rise

Liked Posts:
I bet these agents miss "spend what it takes emery" right about now. Pace is a stingy fucker but in the long run its going to be better for us (I hope).

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Everyone knows they "lost" CJ Anderson. That's no scoop. Being vague about "lost" deals is even worse than being vague about deals that are "close"

CJ Anderson never even made it to Chicago cause A.Gase stole him before he even got on his flight to Chicago.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
CJ Anderson never even made it to Chicago cause A.Gase stole him before he even got on his flight to Chicago.

I know this. That's why I said what I said.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Scott Tolzien signs with Indy Brett Hundley from UCLA is now Rodgers back up

brett-hundley-ncaa-football-ucla-vs-texas-850x560.jpg

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I'm surprised nobody is talking about Shea meeting with the Jets.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This Hicks thing seems like less of a slam dunk than it did a little while ago.

I really do not like the DL options that are remaining. Missing on Hicks may mean we roll into the draft with a serious DL weakness, which may force Pace's hand a little. We would also be relying on rookies to play serious snaps early.

Freeman would be awesome, but there are LBs like Zach Brown that I would be okay starting if we miss on Freeman.

Mitchapalooza

This Hicks thing seems like less of a slam dunk than it did a little while ago.

I really do not like the DL options that are remaining. Missing on Hicks may mean we roll into the draft with a serious DL weakness, which may force Pace's hand a little. We would also be relying on rookies to play serious snaps early.

Freeman would be awesome, but there are LBs like Zach Brown that I would be okay starting if we miss on Freeman.

apparently Freeman wants 7-8m/yr. fuck that.