Free Agency Rumors and Discussion

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This Hicks thing seems like less of a slam dunk than it did a little while ago.

I really do not like the DL options that are remaining. Missing on Hicks may mean we roll into the draft with a serious DL weakness, which may force Pace's hand a little. We would also be relying on rookies to play serious snaps early.

Freeman would be awesome, but there are LBs like Zach Brown that I would be okay starting if we miss on Freeman.

Trade Jeffrey and a late pick for Wilkerson.

Bears27

Liked Posts:
No way I'd give him more than Danny T

Why not he's better. Danny's only younger. I wouldn't give him $8M but ~$7MM/AAV on 2yrs with like $12 guaranteed isn't out of the question for him. Hicks should be more of the priority though. Jarvis Jenkins leaving doesn't help our rotation/depth. They need to sign him or find someone through a trade. Barrel is pretty much bare @ this point.

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Trade Jeffrey and a late pick for Wilkerson.

you know I was against that, but the more I think about it, that would be a great move for both teams! Wilkerson would be a beast!!!

dafridge72

Liked Posts:
Aaron Leming
‏@AaronLemingNFL
Haven't received an update on ILB Jerrell Freeman's visit w/ #Bears but have been told Zach Brown & Demario Davis could be in play.

I would be all for Demario Davis......

Matt Suhey

Liked Posts:
Aaron Leming
‏@AaronLemingNFL
Haven't received an update on ILB Jerrell Freeman's visit w/ #Bears but have been told Zach Brown & Demario Davis could be in play.

I would be all for Demario Davis......

DeMario is three years younger than Freeman and both are better at pass defense than run defense. Supposedly Freeman had his best season as a run defender in 2015.

Bears27

Liked Posts:
DeMario is three years younger than Freeman and both are better at pass defense than run defense. Supposedly Freeman had his best season as a run defender in 2015.

Believe someone posted that he was the overall #2 LB for run support in 2015. Would be a great addition.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
you know I was against that, but the more I think about it, that would be a great move for both teams! Wilkerson would be a beast!!!

The Jets already have Decker and Marshall so I doubt they would consider it. Wilkerson is a beast for sure but Alshon is a stud. Some crap team with tons of cap space like the 9ers could probably trade for him and pay him whatever he wants next payday.

Damn....I hope we get Hicks! Detroit already has Haloti and Hicks would get more playing time here.

GatorLandMike

Liked Posts:
What do you do to come up with this stuff cause i just don't understand what makes a person keep on doing what you do?? I'm not even trying to be a jackass here i'm being serious. You've made so many posts dating back to last year about players or GM's that the Bears are gonna get or are talking to that never come true but you just keep coming up with stuff. I would think if you really wanted to prove to us that you have some inside info (which obviously you do) that you'd come with at least one legit signing that's about to be made and i'm not talking about dancing around with saying things like the Bears are talking to two players and one is from the NFC and one is from the AFC or the Bears are talking to two different defensive players and this one is big or whatever you say without actually giving a name or anything that would make us think you actually do have some inside info but you never do. I just don't understand what makes you keep on coming up with this stuff is all.

You are unbelievable....stop just stop you are embarrassing yourself my friend

Do you not know who the bears lost out on??? Some out in public a few others I will share

DL= MJ
DL = Damon Harrison
OL = Mitchell Schwartz
RB= CJ
CB = Ron Brooks

fatbeard

Liked Posts:

Do you not know who the bears lost out on??? Some out in public a few others I will share

DL= MJ
DL = Damon Harrison
OL = Mitchell Schwartz
RB= CJ
CB = Ron Brooks

If only there were some sort of "moderating entity" on this board to kill this tired alt account...

Matt Suhey

Liked Posts:

DL= MJ
DL = Damon Harrison
OL = Mitchell Schwartz
RB= CJ
CB = Ron Brooks

What I like about this list is if they went after Damon Harrison maybe they will now go after Terrence Knighton and Akiem Hicks. I really like the idea of Eddie at 5tech as he would give the team some real pass rush from their as well as stop the run.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

DL= MJ
DL = Damon Harrison
OL = Mitchell Schwartz
RB= CJ
CB = Ron Brooks

Oh my goodness you have serious mental problems. Do me a favor and prove that we went after any of them......i'll wait.

This is exactly what i was talking about in my thread where you're just saying shit but can't provide any proof what so ever that what you're saying is true. SMDH. The only one that we all know that we made a slight chase after was M.Jackson and we knew we were going after him a month ago because we talked about it on here so you didn't break any news on that and you haven't broken any news at all clown.

AussieBear

which one of you guys is the fake dom? It must of took a long time to build that 19k troll ship

I salute you

:rofl::

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
which one of you guys is the fake dom? It must of took a long time to build tag 19k troll ship

I salute you

:rofl::

Seriously though, something like that takes time, patience, and planning.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hallelujah

GSH_34

Liked Posts:
Finley reported that the Bears met with Freeman today, but isn't sure if he's still there. Sounds like he might walk without a deal, which I'm fine with if that $7-8 million he's seeking is legit.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk