Free Agency Rumors and Discussion

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cleveland offering a 3rd for Kap as long as he restructures contract that is 19 mil per year after this year.

Niners have been adamant that they'll only take a 2nd rounder but Cleveland's 3rd rounder is pretty close since they have 2nd pick of the round and #63 overall. The Broncos second rounder would be just 2 notches higher and they didn't want to offer that second round pick.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I would pay Freeman 7 million a year. He was awesome last season.

The Bears need to close Hicks. He fits a need so well.

Butkus34

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I would pay Freeman 7 million a year. He was awesome last season.

The Bears need to close Hicks. He fits a need so well.
Agreed, both would really set the Bears up for truly being able to go BPA in the draft and make surrounding players just a little bit better. Would be huge!

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Richard Thomas ‏(me)
@wickerkat 9m9 minutes ago
@AaronLemingNFL @peggykusinski any word guys? would love to see Hicks sign with the Bears

Aaron Leming
‏@AaronLemingNFL
@wickerkat @peggykusinski Doubt we'll hear anything tonight. Supposed to take a physical tomorrow before going to Det.

Richard Thomas ‏
@wickerkat now
@AaronLemingNFL @peggykusinski ah, was hoping they'd ply him with steak, get him woozy, and signing. hopefully tomorrow, no DET.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
A pro scout from an AFC club offered his assessment of Freeman in a text:

"Undersized three-down 'backer with above average athleticism, speed and was productive but he shows average strength and take-on ability. He's a starter with limitations. Doesn't wow you with splash plays but he is dependable and a stat sheet filler."

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
You are unbelievable....stop just stop you are embarrassing yourself my friend

Do you not know who the bears lost out on??? Some out in public a few others I will share

DL= MJ
DL = Damon Harrison
OL = Mitchell Schwartz
RB= CJ
CB = Ron Brooks

Still waiting for those "done deals" the Bears had for a d-lineman and a corner. It's almost like you're entirely full of shit. But keep it up. I'm sure when you're old and dying you will look back with pride at then time you spent being a douche bag on a message board.

dafridge72

Liked Posts:
Jennifer Carr
‏@LATimesJennCarr
Breaking News: ESPN 710 in LA Sources have learned, QB Ryan Fitzpatrick has agreement in principle with Rams. More updates as they come in

What R the Jets going to do hahahahaha

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Still no word on Hicks and Freeman.

Come on and close this Ryan Pace.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Still waiting for those "done deals" the Bears had for a d-lineman and a corner. It's almost like you're entirely full of shit. But keep it up. I'm sure when you're old and dying you will look back with pride at then time you spent being a douche bag on a message board.

I have a picture in my mind of some little kid laughing every time he/SHE posts another fictional trade or signing or whatever else he/SHE posts like he's fooling us all and he/SHE thinks it's the greatest thing ever........SMDH.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
If Freeman is looking for 6-8M he wont be a Bear.He is a 4-5M/3 year guy, until he gets that he will go unsigned or end up in JAX, OAK, CLE, or the like.

GatorLandMike

Liked Posts:

Really? Why even start?
On top of that I'll go ahead and list the 30+ other deals across the NFL that didn't work out so far this week, is that fair. Yes, you simpleton's may not know this but over 30 deals across the NFL haven't shaped up

Guess what? Obviously you may not know this working the drive thru at White Castle, but this happens every single year, YES, it's hard to believe but every single year deals fall thru.

BTW, gimme me 4 sliders, extra mustard, extra onion
Thank you

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Really? Why even start?
On top of that I'll go ahead and list the 30+ other deals across the NFL that didn't work out so far this week, is that fair. Yes, you simpleton's may not know this but over 30 deals across the NFL haven't shaped up

Guess what? Obviously you may not know this working the drive thru at White Castle, but this happens every single year, YES, it's hard to believe but every single year deals fall thru.

Thank you

Big difference between, they are working on a deal and being a 100% done deal, dipshit.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Really? Why even start?

Thank you

Don't give most of these posters credit for making a honest living. It's Chicago most fake disability and cheat the government for freebies. That's why they have so much time posting on message boards

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Really? Why even start?

Thank you
Mike, I understand when you are working as an intellectual elite it is sometimes hard to speak to the proletariat morons. I think the problem stems from when you post:

Yes my source can't give me the names of the 2 defensive players signed. One is CB and other is D line

The dull plebeians believe you mean the Bears have signed a d lineman and a CB.

So when nothing you say ends up happening they mistakenly believe you are full of shit, they are just not able to understand your nuanced use of the words signed.
Forgive us the people.

Last edited:

GatorLandMike

Liked Posts:
Don't give most of these posters credit for making a honest living. It's Chicago most fake disability and cheat the government for freebies. That's why they have so much time posting on message boards

Completely agree

Thats why guys like NEWBLOOD was at the Trump Rally last night. An absolute disgusting display by all the young Punk Democrats who now realize in a short few months when Trump is in office they have to get (a dirty word) J O B

NO MORE FREEBIES....YOUR TIME IS UP NEWBLOOD

#VoteTRUMP
End the Obama "Free" Train

GatorLandMike

Liked Posts:
Big difference between, they are working on a deal and being a 100% done deal, dipshit.

billbored.gif

GatorLandMike

Liked Posts:
Mike, I understand when you are working as an intellectual elite it is sometimes hard to speak to the proletariat morons. I think the problem stems from when you post:

The dull plebeians beleive you mean the Bears have signed a d lineman and a CB.

So when nothing you say that ends happening they mistakenly believe you are full of shit, they are just not able to understand your nuanced use of the words signed.
Forgive us the people.

ea799aa9c3b35bed6aa6a65a5fd7c094.847x365x1.png

Da Bears Oregon

Liked Posts:
At some point the entertainment value ceases to exist and it becomes rather pathetic. We have reached that point.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Completely agree

Thats why guys like NEWBLOOD was at the Trump Rally last night. An absolute disgusting display by all the young Punk Democrats who now realize in a short few months when Trump is in office they have to get (a dirty word) J O B

NO MORE FREEBIES....YOUR TIME IS UP NEWBLOOD

#VoteTRUMP
End the Obama "Free" Train

Your a complete moron, and I can understand why you like Trump so much. You both like to talk a lot, but neither of you has a clue........

So who is the DL and CB that was a 100% signed?

Still, you have yet to scoop anything, and even when you try to give vague answers your still wrong......honestly, a third grader could have done better.