Future QB Talk

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It all goes here or will be moved here until the season is over.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Watson if he is there when we pick. If not, I don't have a problem with BPA in the 1st as long as they get a QB in the first 3 rounds. Lot's of good talent at QB at the top of the draft.

Monster

Liked Posts:
Garrett/Falk... Not likely but my draft day wish.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Watson if he is there when we pick. If not, I don't have a problem with BPA in the 1st as long as they get a QB in the first 3 rounds. Lot's of good talent at QB at the top of the draft.
When do we get to see his tropical monsoon, err Bears weather game?

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
BPA available in 1st (LT or DE most likely) and QB in 2nd to sit behind Hoyer for a season. A good QB will be sitting there in the early 2nd as has been the case for the last several drafts.

Burrberry

Liked Posts:
There 2 starting recievers are 4 star recruits one is 6-5 the other is senior torri holt jr. There O-line is full of probably 4 star recruits. Kizer is supposedly a superstar. There are a ton of QB ripping it up with far less talent then Kizer and his supporting cast. Kizer barely won the starting job before the season and might find himself getting bench pretty soon.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

who are these ppl making excuses for ND, saying they have no talent except for Kizer? that's ridiculous. ND gets top recruits every single year. They are probably always in top 5 recruiting.

Yeah magical recruiting stars from High School are better than what we see actually transpire on the field.

Throwthebones

Liked Posts:
Pace scares me he doesn't seem to like qbs. Granted he wasn't gm with saints but in his time as scout and player director they only drafted 2 qbs. I know they had brees but still.

CUTLERthaGOAT

Liked Posts:
Pace scares me he doesn't seem to like qbs. Granted he wasn't gm with saints but in his time as scout and player director they only drafted 2 qbs. I know they had brees but still.

No need in drafting serious qb options when your qbs are Brees and the GOAT.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Hub Arkish has a plan to offer NE a first and third for Garappalo before the trade deadline so he can become the future QB of this team in this wasted year, not starting next year. I dont think Bellicheck moves him unless he gets a gaping hole filled, if they can find a gaping hole. But if they lose a running back, I can see him taking Langford in return with a pick.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Hub Arkish has a plan to offer NE a first and third for Garappalo before the trade deadline so he can become the future QB of this team in this wasted year, not starting next year. I dont think Bellicheck moves him unless he gets a gaping hole filled, if they can find a gaping hole. But if they lose a running back, I can see him taking Langford in return with a pick.

Alright it's time to clear the air, I am Hub.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

I would think about offering them a 2nd [2017] and 2nd [2018]. Get him in and working with this team.

No way you can offer them a 1st round pick when you might have the #1 pick.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I would think about offering them a 2nd [2017] and 2nd [2018]. Get him in and working with this team.

I agree, if the Bears were to move a 1st round pick it would have to be top 10 protected.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:

Bellicheck wont take it if its protected, that is the jab in the ribs to get the deal done. We know they dont want to trade Jimmy, but Bellicheck can take Johnny Football and teach him to run that offense. Thats why Bellicheck might agree.

Wouldnt that be a kick in the nuts to Goodell?

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Bellicheck wont take it if its protected, that is the jab in the ribs to get the deal done. We know they dont want to trade Jimmy, but Bellicheck can take Johnny Football and teach him to run that offense. Thats why Bellicheck might agree.

Wouldnt that be a kick in the nuts to Goodell?

Wut?

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I think Pace is to big of a pussy to trade for Jimmy. He will be criticized for giving up draft pics, no matter which ones they are and if Jimmy fails, he gone. If he drafts one, that gives him two years probably.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I agree, if the Bears were to move a 1st round pick it would have to be top 10 protected.

I've never heard of a pick being protected in the NFL...has that happened before?

Burrberry

Liked Posts:
I'll say it again. This dude is a fucking idiot.

[video=youtube;NZPX3OvXvAs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZPX3OvXvAs[/video]

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How the hell are the Bears not one of the teams scouting Kizer against Stanford? #cutler4eva