Future QB Talk

CUTLERthaGOAT

Liked Posts:
I would rank him the #2 QB prospect behind Deshone Kizer. He will not be flying under the radar for long. You guys can have Deshaun Watson and Brad Kaaya.

If you didn't know, now you know.

Wait it out with Cutler until the 2018 draft and then we can take Daniel Jones from Duke. He just went head to head with Kizer and made him his bitch on his own field. Transitioning from Cutler to Jones would be a dream scenario.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
If we wait it out, it gives us a solid 2 years of high picks where we can build a solid young nucleus on the o-line to provide protection and then Jones can come in and do work.

I can't deal with 2 more years of desp talking about taking Cutler facials.

CUTLERthaGOAT

Liked Posts:
Something tells me we shouldn't listen to CUTLERthaGOAT's opinion.
Lol I'm just throwing out there I'd rather wait a couple of years to get Jones(he's just an example btw) rather than take a qb like Kizer or someone who is a bum and who's game will not translate, but the team will give 3 years to develop and pass up on better opportunities. I just went through the scenario with the dolphins after spending 20 years following them. Look at who they could have gotten had they not panicked and taken tannehill and not looked at the bigger picture and decided to build up solid pieces and when a legit qb comes available he will not be going through the mess that Luck is right now.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
wait it out with Cutler? You want to wait it out with somebody making 13mil/yr? Cutler may be better than Hoyer, but I'd rather wait it out with the cheaper option

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
Wait it out with Cutler until the 2018 draft and then we can take Daniel Jones from Duke. He just went head to head with Kizer and made him his bitch on his own field. Transitioning from Cutler to Jones would be a dream scenario.

hXGtYfh.gif

Liked Posts:
I don't want Kizer

He obviously won't function well in Baer weather and on our shitty field. Give me Watson instead.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It is a legit hurricane.

Mitchapalooza

I don't remember an nfl game ever being this bad weather wise in a long time. Chill out.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Not impressed with Kizer at all

I get that he doesn't have the best surrounding cast. But he has shown no leadership at all this season. He has the physical attributes but is just too inconsistent. Today's game has been brutal.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
He's playing in a fucking hurricane right now, shut up

LMAO. He is playing in some drizzle from after effects from the storm. 2 terrible teams in a pillow fight. If you can't play in this, how are you going to play at Soldier in the fall? Remember the Texans game? Remember the Patriots game? Remember the Ravens game?

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
LMAO. He is playing in some drizzle from after effects from the storm. 2 terrible teams in a pillow fight. If you can't play in this, how are you going to play at Soldier in the fall? Remember the Texans game? Remember the Patriots game? Remember the Ravens game?

movieposter.jpg