Future QB Talk

Burrberry

Liked Posts:
So, how many teams at the bottom of the standings need a QB? (Besides us.) Just CLE?

Washington, San Francisco, New Orleans, Buffalo, New York Jets could all be in the mix for another signal caller or an heir apparent.

Burrberry

Liked Posts:
1st Round: Myles Garrett
2nd Round: Luke Falk

When it's all said and done Falk is not gonna be there in the 2nd with all of these teams that need out's from their QB situation. I'd bet money on that.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Cardinals chargers 49ers jets ? 2 of those teams probably wont draft one in the first round and 3 have a chance of good records. Browns might have someone in kessler gotta wait out the season.

Ruff Ruff

Liked Posts:
13212940.jpg

a face like this will never win a superbowl
U say wot m8?

joe-flacco-ravens-eyebrows_nc.jpg

northsiderbearcub

Liked Posts:
How good is Garrett? I don't watch too much A&M. Is he on par with Von Miller? If so take him.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
QB Watch 2016 - Mitch Trubisky - North Carolina

I would rank him the #2 QB prospect behind Deshaun Watson. He will not be flying under the radar for long. You guys can have Deshone Kizer and Brad Kaaya.

If you didn't know, now you know.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
See, this is what happens every year. Start the year with two or three QBs, and the idea is if you can't get a top 3 pick, you can't get a QB next year. Meanwhile a bunch of other guys nobody was talking about end up coming through and things turn out as nobody imagined.

This is why I think the college discussion in August/September is such a crapshoot. This is how guys end up with Wentz at #2, and people like Carr, Russell Wilson and Prescott become successful despite never being among the "QBs we have to get with a top 5 pick otherwise there's nobody there worth drafting".

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
Watched him VS Georgia to start the year. Was more impressed with his WR group than him tbh. Will have to watch more though.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Watched him VS Georgia to start the year. Was more impressed with his WR group than him tbh. Will have to watch more though.

That's interesting I saw the opposite lol. #13 looks like a player but the rest of his receivers were white midgets.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He looked good against UGA but the refs made sure the SEC wouldnt lose that game. The WR's looked good too but Trubinsky was hitting them in stride that game

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
And he's already beaten Lovie's D.

Burrberry

Liked Posts:
He's intriguing. Solid size. Good ball placement. Puts the ball where it needs to go on intermediate passes. Doesn't make bone-headed decisions and he's athletic.

The main issue I have him with him is feel in the pocket. He takes too many unnecessary sacks. But it's not like he has 2-3 years of playing experience under his belt. My secondary issues are that it looks like he has smallish hands and his release point is kind of like a side arm 3/4th's, but at least it comes out quick.. He's still figuring it out. He's got those big guys in Howard and Hollins to work with, but a bulk of his targets go to those little guys; Switzer, and Ricky Proehl's kid. It's not easy for a college QB throwing to guys that size and he's money.

I think another year at UNC would do him good, but Hh may have a good shot at declaring this year though because 2018 draft is supposed to be really deep at QB.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He didn't look that great against Lovie's D to be honest